Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Fantasy Slut League

Quote:
Some Piedmont High School students have been involved in a “Fantasy Slut League” in which male athletes “draft” female students and earn points for sexual encounters with them, school officials have told parents.

The league has been in existence for 5 or 6 years but only came to school officials’ attention several weeks ago, according to a letter Piedmont High School Principal Rich Kitchens sent out to families Friday.

In discussions following a date-rape awareness assembly on Oct. 3, students brought the league to the attention of officials, who then followed up with an investigation.

“It has been reported that students on some of our Varsity Teams have set up a ‘Fantasy Slut League’ in which our female students (unbeknownst to most of them) are drafted as part of the league,” Kitchens wrote in the letter. “Male students earn points for documented engagement in sexual activities with female students.”

The school is not planning to discipline the students involved, said Randall Booker, an assistant superintendent of educational services, nor would he discuss how many students might have been involved.

FSL
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 AM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Slut League

If those sluts are really sluts you can't help them but they're sluts. Sometimes you have to do it
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
AK47DR91

I'll end up in last place in that league.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They already have that. It's called every high school ever.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #5
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

lol o this terribul.

I dunno why people trip over stuff like this. What's the bad part? HIGH SCHOOL KIDS HAVING SEX? WOMEN BEING SEX OBJECTS?

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #6
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only thing they did different is that they organized it and assigned a numerical system to facilitate bragging rights. The rest is just HS
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #7
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
The only thing they did different is that they organized it and assigned a numerical system to facilitate bragging rights. The rest is just HS

I think it's funny that people **** so much in high school.

I rarely went to HS before I dropped out, but I think I thought about shit too much.

Too much possible drama. If you **** with a girl then shit goes down you still gotta see her every day. It's best to **** with girls that are NOT from your high school.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So I'm a little confused on how the draft would work... do you draft the easiest slut in the
school with your first pick? Or do you draft the hottest one?

I need more details on the rules of this game.

You could have some interesting draft strategies if each female student is
given a point value (pre-draft) based upon their attractiveness and slut factor.

For example: The highest possible points you could achieve
would be banging Reese Witherspoon*, because she's hot, and
impossible to have sex with... you might not want to draft her
because you'd be waisting a pick... high risk, high reward.

(*Cruel Intentions)

Sarah Michelle Gellar, would be given a lower point value...
Even though she's hotter than Reese Witherspoon, her easiness is way too high...
She sleeps with everybody in the school... A low risk, low reward.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can't do things like that because it's encouraging guys to force themselves on girls. It's HS, you don't need horny stupid guys pushed to bother certain girls. They also might be girls who don't want to be bothered. You can get laid without acting like a total ****ing idiot.

I hope these morons enjoy their lives being ****ed up by having to explain to colleges they got kicked out of school for what is probably the stupidest reason ever.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

I dont remember high school girls as being all that slutty. But it was probably just me.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not sure what the big deal is. As long as they use protection I'm fine with it. Boys and girls at that age are going to be sexually active no matter what. And in a lot of cases they're just going to want to f*ck around with someone.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You can't do things like that because it's encouraging guys to force themselves on girls. It's HS, you don't need horny stupid guys pushed to bother certain girls. They also might be girls who don't want to be bothered. You can get laid without acting like a total ****ing idiot.

I hope these morons enjoy their lives being ****ed up by having to explain to colleges they got kicked out of school for what is probably the stupidest reason ever.

Article says they're not going to be disciplined.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #13
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im in.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Article says they're not going to be disciplined.
my illiteracy is catching up with me.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #15
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
So I'm a little confused on how the draft would work... do you draft the easiest slut in the
school with your first pick? Or do you draft the hottest one?

I need more details on the rules of this game.

You could have some interesting draft strategies if each female student is
given a point value (pre-draft) based upon their attractiveness and slut factor.

For example: The highest possible points you could achieve
would be banging Reese Witherspoon*, because she's hot, and
impossible to have sex with... you might not want to draft her
because you'd be waisting a pick... high risk, high reward.

(*Cruel Intentions)

Sarah Michelle Gellar, would be given a lower point value...
Even though she's hotter than Reese Witherspoon, her easiness is way too high...
She sleeps with everybody in the school... A low risk, low reward.
If the goal is to score points, I would take the easiest slut in school.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: