Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Slut League

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
I dont remember high school girls as being all that slutty. But it was probably just me.
I don't think a majority of girls were sluts at my school ether but there were a few well know sluts. That's not to say you couldn't sleep with chicks but that doesn't make them sluts.

But them latina sluts...
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm sorry, I can't help it...
but I'm really f*cking curious how their league was set up.

You could make it like a fantasy football league:

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

1 cheerleader
2 blondes
3 brunettes
1 interracial
1 athlete
1 teacher (lol)

You could change up your roster every month or something like that.
If you have a black cheerleader on your roster... One month you could start her
at Cheerleader, the next month you could start her at the interracial position.

Since female high school athletes don't tend to be very attractive,
you might want to draft that spot in the early rounds...
that way you aren't left with Shaniqua Oneal on your roster.

So that leaves one problem left... the scoring system... so many different ways you could do this.
(different points awarded for each position... Cheerleader being the highest)

One point for a kiss
One point for a public display of affection
Two points for a bra
Three points for panties
Three points for a blow job

etc. etc. etc.... you get the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I'm not sure what the big deal is. As long as they use protection I'm fine with it. Boys and girls at that age are going to be sexually active no matter what. And in a lot of cases they're just going to want to f*ck around with someone.

Now wait a second... don't you have a daughter?

You don't see the big deal with Johnny using her because he desperately needed 13 more points
to win the 5th annual slut league? That could be very heartbreaking to a high school girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You can't do things like that because it's encouraging guys to force themselves on girls. It's HS, you don't need horny stupid guys pushed to bother certain girls. They also might be girls who don't want to be bothered. You can get laid without acting like a total ****ing idiot.

Quote:
Many students, both male and female, were aware of the league and participated, either willingly or under pressure from older students or under social pressures to be popular, the letter said.

Let's not act like high school girls are completely innocent...

Lord knows they weren't very innocent in the high schools I attended...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #18
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would think that judging by the level of difficulty, scoring with a teacher would gain you major points. Particularly since its unlikely for it to happen. It would be like a bonus scoring you 5-10 points. Conversion status since you scammed with a off limit slut.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #19
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I would think that judging by the level of difficulty, scoring with a teacher would gain you major points. Particularly since its unlikely for it to happen. It would be like a bonus scoring you 5-10 points. Conversion status since you scammed with a off limit slut.
This explains the recent increase in teacher/student sex scandals.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #20
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
This explains the recent increase in teacher/student sex scandals.
Its all in the game yo.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #21
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Its all in the game yo.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #22
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't entirely unique.

I know friends who basically did the same thing but they were too dumb to give it a name...

They had a master list and kept track of the b!tches they boned within a group of like 5-7 guys If I recall correctly. Kept count and score and all of that

Come to think of it, I shoulda prolly got more ass than I did in HS. Females liked me a lot but I was always stuck on this girl I thought I was 'in love' with.

Passed up some PU$$Y that know has me like

Damn, Roc
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #23
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Surely this was a movie?

School playboy chooses the "nicest" christian, pro abstinence girl. She's skeptical of his interest in her at first. They fall in love as he's trying to bang her. She finds out about the game, gets mad, cries. He proves to her how she changed him somehow. She takes him back. They fck.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #24
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Surely this was a movie?

School playboy chooses the "nicest" christian, pro abstinence girl. She's skeptical of his interest in her at first. They fall in love as he's trying to bang her. She finds out about the game, gets mad, cries. He proves to her how she changed him somehow. She takes him back. They fck.

A similar plot device has been utilized in approximately 39,437 films just in American history
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #25
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nevermind, I was thinking of Jurassic Park.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
This isn't entirely unique.

I know friends who basically did the same thing but they were too dumb to give it a name...

They had a master list and kept track of the b!tches they boned within a group of like 5-7 guys If I recall correctly. Kept count and score and all of that

Come to think of it, I shoulda prolly got more ass than I did in HS. Females liked me a lot but I was always stuck on this girl I thought I was 'in love' with.

Passed up some PU$$Y that know has me like

Damn, Roc
I think we all share this hitters regret in one for or another..lol
Old 10-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #27
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Quote:
I dont remember high school girls as being all that slutty. But it was probably just me.
Every school has the girls everyone knows about. Others are just better at hiding it.

I transferred to a new high school my senior year, and it was pretty small. Good thing about being in a small high school = if you're popular and an athlete you get all the tang. Plus, girls always go for the new kid
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #28
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Didn't you know? If you are not a virgin, you are a slut.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #29
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I think we all share this hitters regret in one for or another..lol
yeah...
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #30
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
yeah...
oh hell yeah, the worst is as you get older and you know exactly where you should have went left instead of right and you were easily in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: