Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #31
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: IRON MAN III (May 3, 2013) - Official Trailer Premiere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
these are the only super hero movies worth a crap, though i haven't seen the new spidey. robert downey jr. was born to play tony stark.

As much as i liked Toby Maguire, Andrew Garfield is a better Peter Parker/Spider-Man combo. The only thing is that the movie itself felt a bit boring. Unnecessarily slow, though i do look forward to a sequel.

One thing that will always have me prefer this reboot is the last one was ruined by the casting of that horrendous woman as Mary Jane. Its like they purposely picked an ugly chick just to annoy fanboys.

Last edited by Loneshot : 10-23-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #32
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

I anticipate that Thor 2 and especially The Guardians will be extremely epic too.

Let's hope so, because the first Thor was a huge disappointment. Felt like they just threw it together so they could explain the plot of The Avengers.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #33
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Let's hope so, because the first Thor was a huge disappointment. Felt like they just threw it together so they could explain the plot of The Avengers.

I loved the Space-fantasy vibe it gave off. Plus PORTMAN.

A shame she won't star in the 2.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #34
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thor 2 would be the goat comic book movie if it was centered around that big titty ho Kat Dennings.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:27 PM   #35
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had no problem with the setting or the actors, but the story seemed forced and incomplete. The film coming to an end actually caught me off-guard.

And Portman was wasted if they don't plan on bringing her back for a sequel.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #36
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Thor 2 would be the goat comic book movie if it was centered around that big titty ho Kat Dennings.

Seriously though? Portman isn't coming back?
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat

Seriously though? Portman isn't coming back?
Quote:
Forced or simply placated, Portman is definitely on for Thor 2, with director Alan Taylor at the helm.

http://www.themarysue.com/natalie-portman-thor-2/
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #38
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I may be wrong on this, but I believe Stark is also going to somehow get involved with nano technology, which will start planting the seeds for Ant Man in 2015.

One thing that I fvcking love about these Marvel films is how they all tie into each other. I'm really pumped to see how the SHIELD show ties into everything as well.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #39
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
I may be wrong on this, but I believe Stark is also going to somehow get involved with nano technology, which will start planting the seeds for Ant Man in 2015.

One thing that I fvcking love about these Marvel films is how they all tie into each other. I'm really pumped to see how the SHIELD show ties into everything as well.

After-credits scene possibly? And yeah, it's become their trademark, laying little Easter eggs and also those scenes in the movies to keep us in it. Pisses me off whenever people leave right away though. I get so tempted to shout "It's a Marvel film! You guys never learn!"

And thank God Natalie's still in. She's absolutely stunning.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #40
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue

I just read this, my head is spinning.

http://filmraps.blogspot.com/2012/09...tv-series.html
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #41
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
I liked Iron Man 2

It was a good movie.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:02 AM   #42
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I had no problem with the setting or the actors, but the story seemed forced and incomplete. The film coming to an end actually caught me off-guard.

The story was rushed, but it was still good.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #43
Jordan-esque
Real Men watch CBM

Jordan-esque has decent reputationJordan-esque has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLorLVa95Xo

^ Latest trailer w/ Hulkbuster cameo
Jordan-esque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #44
Noah Rose
Kids at the park dunk on me

Noah Rose has not been impressing people

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man_3/

Nice!

93% rating with over 50 reviews.

Shawarma!
Noah Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 PM   #45
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

93? Really. I wasn't all that impressed. It was a good watch but that plot twist that everyone talked about really was pretty screwed up. Pretty clever, but cot damn, t'was a shame.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: