Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-24-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Question 5 teams for NBA league pass

I am getting the 5 team deal for league pass, for those who got it or just want to put an input what teams did you pick/would you pick?

the lakers/clippers game is local so I don't have to choose them...I am thinking these 5.

1. Grizzlies
2. Nuggets
3. Heat
4. Thunder
5. Pacers/Cavaliers/Jazz trying to decide.

who would you choose?

Last edited by brandonislegend : 10-24-2012 at 04:21 AM.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #2
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 5 teams for NBA league pass

1. Thunder
2. Portland
3. Celtics
4. Golden State
5. Nuggets/Heat
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
1. Thunder
2. Portland
3. Celtics
4. Golden State
5. Nuggets/Heat

Why Golden State? they lost monta and curry will play like 5 games the whole year, not very fun to watch David Lee.

I was thinking about Portland too, Lillard and LMA will be fun to watch
Old 10-24-2012, 04:11 AM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Obviously, I think the Cavs are going to be very interesting this year, win/loss record aside. But, really... When you look at all of that young talent, it should be interesting to see how it comes together... The four first round picks from the last two years (Kyrie/Thompson/Waiters/Zeller) and a nice new addition in CJ Miles.

I think this team is worth watching, personally.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:18 AM   #5
SIRI1

SIRI1 has decent reputationSIRI1 has decent reputation

Heat and Thunder are gonna be on national TV a ton, so unless you feel like you're gonna watch a lot of their games, i'd leave them off the list.
SIRI1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:21 AM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRI1
Heat and Thunder are gonna be on national TV a ton, so unless you feel like you're gonna watch a lot of their games, i'd leave them off the list.

Yeah I was thinking about that
Old 10-24-2012, 04:26 AM   #7
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Why Golden State? they lost monta and curry will play like 5 games the whole year, not very fun to watch David Lee.

I was thinking about Portland too, Lillard and LMA will be fun to watch

If Curry plays most of the season, I think him, the development of Klay Thompson, how Bogut does and players like Brandon Rush are a fun team to watch.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:28 AM   #8
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
If Curry plays most of the season, I think him, the development of Klay Thompson, how Bogut does and players like Brandon Rush are a fun team to watch.

Taking a spot on a list of 5 and counting on Bogut and Curry to stay healthy is not a risk worth taking haha.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #9
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Gotta have the Clippers. You want to see great team work. Unselfish basketball. The best point guard in the league. One of the best players in the paint. Great depth. Exciting. Just a fun team to watch. If you watch them you will see that all of the bull crap out there is not true.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:00 AM   #10
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Taking a spot on a list of 5 and counting on Bogut and Curry to stay healthy is not a risk worth taking haha.

Lol fair enough. I have it for every team, so doesn't worry me
Old 10-24-2012, 06:13 AM   #11
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

just take off the teams that have a lot of national TV games, and put on those teams you like that have less.
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #12
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

I have that same Deal

For me what I'm thinking

1. Jazz
2. Philly
3. Denver
4. Dallas
5. Maybe Brooklyn ( I'm not sure how the blackout rules will work if I'm in NY)
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #13
PyrrhusX
GOATbrook >>>

PyrrhusX has an OK reputation so far

Thunder
Golden State
Heat
New Orleans
Celtics
PyrrhusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #14
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Rockets should be fun. They have Lin, that anxiety ridden dude and a couple of white European stiffs
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #15
ScarSymmetry
I brick open layups

ScarSymmetry has an OK reputation so far

Fork out the extra cash to watch them all, it's worth it.
ScarSymmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: