Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What's your basketball nickname?

They always call me Michael Jordan because I always wore his basketball jerseys when I play basketball. Number 23 is also my jersey number since 1996.

The Bullet was my original basketball nickname.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 04-24-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
C_lake2802
I airball my layups

C_lake2802 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What's your basketball nickname?

3's O Conner
C_lake2802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Jxgator33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Jxgator33 has an OK reputation so far

I tend to get Jimmer alot
Jxgator33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

In NBA Street Vol. 1 I was known as The Mastermind.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:33 AM   #5
CardiacKemba
High School Varsity 12th Man

CardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected posterCardiacKemba is a pretty well-respected poster

Iggy.
CardiacKemba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #6
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
In NBA Street Vol. 1 I was known as The Mastermind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardiacKemba
Iggy.

I will recruit you guys on my team.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
EoJ

EoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this board

Bargnani, peja, and every other European nba player.
EoJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:34 AM   #8
mobbdeep
I brick open layups

mobbdeep has an OK reputation so far

They call me "Half Court" because I have unlimited range. Like the name lol.

sometimes they call me Jordan or Kobe because i do something fancy and all but these kids are too young to know Jordan in his prime so I am not sure how they konw him lol
mobbdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:34 AM   #9
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Foul magnet.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #10
Svendiggity
Great young streetballer

Svendiggity has not been impressing people

Soccer Dude or Steve Nash.

Svendiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
L3B120N J4M35
Decent playground baller

L3B120N J4M35 has decent reputationL3B120N J4M35 has decent reputation

My coach and teammates call me clutch now because we had one game against our rival and last year we only won 2 games the whole season and now we had 2 already. so the crowd is full and everything and then with 1 minute left my coach drew a play out of bounds and i hit a three to bring us down 1. we stopped them and got the ball back. i pulled up for 3 to win the game with a couple seconds left
L3B120N J4M35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:03 AM   #12
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

God
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #13
DublinsLefty
Can barely lace up my sneakers

DublinsLefty has an OK reputation so far

"No Conscience", "Rubio" I get called a lot. But im known around my local park as "Spice"
DublinsLefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #14
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

captain slow
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #15
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

I get called Kobe a lot by people who see me for the first time.

No complaints here.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: