Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #31
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Could James Harden lead a playoff caliber team as the lead player/scorer?

Yes. you put him on the Bulls, they would carry his Bearded ass to the playoffs
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #32
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Could James Harden lead a playoff caliber team as the lead player/scorer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFan
as the lead scorer? yes...
as the lead player? no...

THis
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #33
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Could Westbrook even do this? I think a lot of people are seriously under-rating Durant.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #34
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
Could Westbrook even do this? I think a lot of people are seriously under-rating Durant.

Of course he could. He is a top 12 player in the league.

As far as Harden, he is only 23 and has a great talent. I see no reason why he can't lead a team to the playoffs in the future. He actually reminds me of a poor mans Ginoboli. I do want to emphasize "poor mans" because he doesn't have 1/100th of the heart of Manu Ginobili.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #35
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

He didn't want to be a first option.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #36
AK47DR91

So....

It's time for Harden to show if he has what it takes to be the #1 option.

Yes, Harden will be the #1 guy in Houston. Lin will be #2/facilitator.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #37
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

I'm leaning towards no.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #38
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

About to find out. Im skeptical.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 AM   #39
Jacks3
Very good NBA starter

Jacks3 has decent reputationJacks3 has decent reputation

Yes. Look at his numbers with Durant/Westbrook on the bench. Still ridiculously good.
Jacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 AM   #40
AK47DR91

This thread is now the James Harden Statistics Tracker thread.

My prediction is 24 PPG to lead the Rockets for 2012-13 season.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #41
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Still can't believe he wouldn't take OKC's deal.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #42
BuffaloBill
Half Man

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dis gon b good.

Harden has many doubters now after his performance in the finals. But I think he will shine in Houston. I see him averaging anywhere from 21 to 24 ppg. And best case is leading the Rockets to a playoff spot in the tough west.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 AM   #43
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Dis gon b good.

Harden has many doubters now after his performance in the finals. But I think he will shine in Houston. I see him averaging anywhere from 21 to 24 ppg. And best case is leading the Rockets to a playoff spot in the tough west.
They're gonna need him to average around 24 PPG if they want a playoff spot.

Lin won't average more than 16 PPG. Same with Asik (15 and 12 type guy).
Old 10-28-2012, 12:35 AM   #44
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Toni Kukoc
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #45
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks3
Yes. Look at his numbers with Durant/Westbrook on the bench. Still ridiculously good.
Harden and the bench mob last year without Durant or Westbrook were +14.6 pts per 100 possessions, better than the starting lineup of OKC which was something like 7.9

Starters obviously play against better talent but it's still a solid number for OKC's bench mob led by Harden
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: