Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #16
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The next 12 months...WOW guys, excitement!

I'll probably check out Assassin's Creed 3, GTA5 and The Last of Us. That said I actually think this is a horrible era for gaming. Every game that is moderately successful gets a new version pumped out every year that is barely different from the last one. Hell two of the games I am considering getting are guilty of this. I was huge fan of the original Assassin's Creed, but honestly the series has fallen off. Also GTA4 was a major step backwards after San Andreas.
embersyc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #17
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

These are the games on my radar for 2013:

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
God of War: Ascension
Gears or War Judgement
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The Last of Us

All of these have pre-May release dates with The Last of Us being the only unknown release date.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #18
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is the first time in a long time that I'll be playing some new game franchises versus sequels. Once I get AC3 out of the way I can't wait to get my hands on Watchdogs and The Last of Us.

I'll probably end up playing Splinter Cell as well, but sell it shortly after. The last two sequels have been utter disappointments for me. I actually started playing Chaos Theory the other day. This franchise peaked right there.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:30 AM   #19
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

yeah, i just built me a pc gaming rig. ill ride my xbox live out for the next 6 months, and then i will sadly retire it.

there are still some good ps3 exclusives for me to keep using it. but if its gonna be on pc, im downloading it.

still have to get this mouse and keyboard shiet down. im so use to a controller that its really frustrating. first world probz...
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #20
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

My top 5 is:

1. GTA V
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm pumped for gta and bioshock, i'll probably get ac3, halo and hitman once the price drops
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: