Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Alkaline Water

What's your favorite brand?

I like Essentia, Real Water, Fiji, Eternal, and Aqua 9+
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Alkaline Water

Vortex 9.0

My sister in law has a Kangen Filter. the legit hospital grade $4000 unit. I take jugs there and fill up
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Vortex 9.0

My sister in law has a Kangen Filter. the legit hospital grade $4000 unit. I take jugs there and fill up

can you explain the benefits?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Vortex 9.0

V 9.0? Never heard of it. Where do you buy it from?

I would love to have a unit like that, but I'm okay with just drinking 1-1.5L a day of it.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Vortex 9.0

hateraid, what are your thoughts on the real benefits if alkaline water? i was thinking about installing a Kangen unit as well, those things are just so damn ugly though..
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alkalinic foods > alkalinic water, as far as managing the body's pH.

I have a Berkeley style unit and use a bone char tablet in the filter. I don't use it nearly as often as I should, but it's high quality H2O. The tap water here sucks. #firstworldproblems
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #7
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

when my eyes zip-scanned down the page quickly, my sensors initially thought the title read "Antoine Walker."
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Alkalinic foods > alkalinic water, as far as managing the body's pH.

Why do you say that? What's wrong with using both?

Are you saying alkaline water is completely useless in managing the body's pH?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #9
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Neo.

Another good brand.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

???
Old 11-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

I think drinking regular water without fluoride in it is just as beneficial, if not better, than drinking alkaline water. The good thing is, fluoride is usually removed during the process of making alkaline water.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: