Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Madden Ultimate Team 13

I need to brag here.

Have been saving up for a legendary pack, figured maybe I could get one of those trick cards for the collection. Well guess what? Third card was Cortland mothertrucking Finnegan. I read about people buying the 24 packs and getting NOTHING. Holy shit, hello Finnegan most feared card, 2 Lynch pieces and 50,000 coins!

Last edited by UConnCeltics : 10-29-2012 at 05:59 PM.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Madden Ultimate Team 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I need to brag here.

Have been saving up for a legendary pack, figured maybe I could get one of those trick cards for the collection. Well guess what? Third card was Cortland mothertrucking Finnegan. I read about people buying the 24 packs and getting NOTHING. Holy shit, hello Finnegan most feared card, 2 Lynch pieces and 50,000 coins!

I have no clue what you're talkin about
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I have no clue what you're talkin about
Vick sucks.
Old 10-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Vick sucks.

He does. But what are you talkin about?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finnegan sucks lmao

Is there an online app for the Madden UT like there is FIFA cuz I had some decent players I'd give to ya but I sold madden.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

AboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this boardAboveTheRim. is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He does. But what are you talkin about?

I have no clue either. His post sounded like a drunk rambling about video games.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:50 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Vick sucks.
Trump card
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so like... is vick really getting benched???
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #9
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Finnegan sucks lmao

Is there an online app for the Madden UT like there is FIFA cuz I had some decent players I'd give to ya but I sold madden.
To continue the trend of this thread, I have no clue what you are talking about.

And GoBB, since you finally admitted Vick sucks you get a rep. Took you 8 weeks, but old dogs do learn new tricks huh?

And you would have to know what I'm talking about to know what I'm talking about.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: