Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #181
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 8 Game Thread and Discussion

That dolphin dive!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:12 PM   #182
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Well, Seattle has made better QB's than Stafford look average this year and the Titans defense has been terrible. Still, Indy's offense is very inconsistent due to a bad running game and only one legit receiving threat for Luck to throw to.

But yeah, that one hurts. Our league does 6 points per passing TD, add in Stafford's rushing TD, and he got me 43 points.

Yeah, this is just my luck this year.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM   #183
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Dat Dive
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #184
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

That's a TD for the colts. Amazing.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #185
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If it wasn't for that "are you f***ing kidding me?!?!" 80 yard TD pass by Gabbert at the end of Indy's loss to the Jaguars, Luck would now have three 4th quarter comeback wins in seven games.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #186
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Blackmon looks like a bust

We're not even halfway through his rookie season.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #187
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Gabbert is terrible. None of those passes were even really kinda close.
He's improving, though. His getting better in the pocket, he still has a lot to work on though, I still don't know if he'll turn into anything, but he is improving and was OK today. Blackmon was terrible on that last drive. The Jags have played a bit better than that record shows.

I think the Chiefs and Panthers are the worst teams in the NFL. The Jags and Browns appear to be improving.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #188
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Yeah, this is just my luck this year.

Same here. All season long Roddy White has more or less kept pace or outscored Julio Jones. The week I play Julio Jones, though, he has 24 points and White gets me 3. Stafford has been bad all year while Dalton got me 3 or 4 30+ point games. The week Stafford finally breaks out and has a big game, Dalton has a bye, and Brandon Weeden scores 5 f***ing points. Ridley had back-to-back 20+ point games and I had him on my bench. Start him the next week and he scores five points.

I've won this league two years in a row, and it's like the fantasy football gods are telling me I've had enough success. Lost four combined games the last two years and I'm going to be 4-4 after this week.

Last edited by KG215 : 10-28-2012 at 03:17 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #189
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
We're not even halfway through his rookie season.
He can't get open.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #190
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Dolphins poured hot sauce on the entire jets franchise today
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #191
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Credit all around for the Colts win. Defense stepped up, Luck and the offense got us some clutch scores when we needed it, running game was great at the end of the game....very happy to be 4-3.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #192
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Can't wait to see crybaby Cam's postgame reaction after this one.

This.

So funny that so many "experts" and fans thought the Panthers were actually going to be good.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #193
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Also, LOL at all you fools who gave me crap the past three years for saying Freeman is better than Sanchez...
Old 10-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #194
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Andy Reid fires his defensive coordinator. Very next game they give up a season high in points allowed
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #195
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Chargers lose to the BROWNS? LOL 7-6. Wow.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: