Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #61
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Week 8 Game Thread and Discussion

the league i started martin in, the opponent started vikings D. current score = 33.40 to -3.30

ya, i'll take that every week headed into sunday
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #62
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did y'all know Christian Ponder is dating this chick?

That's Erin Andrews replacement, Samantha Steele, for those who don't know.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:39 PM   #63
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
the league i started martin in, the opponent started vikings D. current score = 33.40 to -3.30

ya, i'll take that every week headed into sunday

I'm playing Christian Ponder and of course he's getting ready to get a garbage time TD with the Bucs defense not really caring or trying anymore.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:41 AM   #64
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

DM's the third rookie in the past 25 years to rush for 130+ yards and receive for 70+ yards if only he had top level speed...would have had another 25 yards and a TD

anyway, haven't been this satisfied w/ a bucs win in a couple years. just a complete game - last time i felt this way was probably when they played NO's in 2010.

this team is buying what schiano is selling. freeman just needs to remain confident and hopefully that happens with consistent coaching. he completed four straight long 3rd downs that really sealed the game. it ate up half the clock. 80 yards + a TD. just a back breaker and the crowd was silenced.

the numbers might not show it but that was one of freeman's best games of his career. it's games like these that make TB fans want to keep him so he can turn that corner. so much potential there.

credit to the o-line for keeping him clean. penn ate allen's breakfast.

mike williams is becoming one of those consistent one on one catchers as well. always had great body control and hands but now he's adding a bit more physicality to it. if he doesn't get the ball, he does all he can to make sure the defender doesn't either. and the way he tip toes the sidelines and end zone? that's elite stuff - great balance. you saw that TD catch right? there's plenty of WRs that would get their feet tangled in that situation. williams not only had the concentration to reel in the pass but he had the body control to not get his legs tangled and drag his toe. like i said, elite stuff. he's a mini aj green. yep, i said it and i'm a huge aj green fan.

obviously green is better but williams does profile and has some similarities to green. biggest difference is that aj much, much better at getting separation so he'll always be the much better WR1. williams has just proven himself to be a solid WR2. like i said, mini, emphasize mini...green.

first time the team has ever had three straight 400+ yard games as well. they've scored 100+ over three games.

listen, this team might not even go .500 but just know that they're at least going to fight and won't lay down. this isn't last year's bucs.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-26-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:34 AM   #65
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the combination of Sean Lee and Demarco Murray both being out is a very big deal...

I think it is a coin flip this time...
Interdasting. I'm helping my cousin for his money pick'em league. I'm not sure whether he should pick Dallas or New York but I do think that he should put small points under it.

We already got one wrong with the Bucs-Vikings game.

I originally told him to go with Dallas because of the matchup advantage but I forgot about DeMarco Murray's injury. I might recommend him to switch to the Giants.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #66
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I'm playing Christian Ponder and of course he's getting ready to get a garbage time TD with the Bucs defense not really caring or trying anymore.

maybe the bucs D of last year. schiano has these guys playing till the last whistle.

feel kinda bad for the guy i'm facing though...he just seems to get terrible matchups. he has the 4th least amount of points in the league but is ranked dead last. so i face him with a beat up team and my main guys on bye. MJD hurt, foster and torrey smith on bye. he's about a 15 point favorite. he should feel good.

and of course....martin craps all over him, has his breakout game and his vikings points not only give him nothing, they leave him in the red at -3.3. the kicker? i traded him for martin a few weeks back. i mean, the dude must be cursing entire legions of fantasy football gods. i've had some bad luck but all the fantasy gods hate this guy

i give him credit since he's still trying. he could still win but by his luck, my hernandez, britt and luck (pardon the pun) will all go off. this is why folks go postal. FF is a cruel, cold bitch.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-26-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #67
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Jared Allen

Don't fuck with that dude.

I thought it was funny that Penn OWNED Allen all night aside from the one sack, but ESPN and NFL Network want to act like Allen was a beast all night.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #68
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
they mad they got robbed by the refs last week

Yup. I'm still mad about it.

Here's even MORE proof that TB got screwed

https://twitter.com/TheSomervillain/.../photo/1/large

Freeman's still in the pocket when the DB ILLEGALLY pushes Mike Williams. Should've been illegal contact. Next Saints fan I hear say "The NFL's out to get us" I'm kicking in the gonads 18 times. Lol.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #69
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
DM's the third rookie in the past 25 years to rush for 130+ yards and receive for 70+ yards if only he had top level speed...would have had another 25 yards and a TD

anyway, haven't been this satisfied w/ a bucs win in a couple years. just a complete game - last time i felt this way was probably when they played NO's in 2010.

this team is buying what schiano is selling. freeman just needs to remain confident and hopefully that happens with consistent coaching. he completed four straight long 3rd downs that really sealed the game. it ate up half the clock. 80 yards + a TD. just a back breaker and the crowd was silenced.

the numbers might not show it but that was one of freeman's best games of his career. it's games like these that make TB fans want to keep him so he can turn that corner. so much potential there.

credit to the o-line for keeping him clean. penn ate allen's breakfast.

mike williams is becoming one of those consistent one on one catchers as well. always had great body control and hands but now he's adding a bit more physicality to it. if he doesn't get the ball, he does all he can to make sure the defender doesn't either. and the way he tip toes the sidelines and end zone? that's elite stuff - great balance. you saw that TD catch right? there's plenty of WRs that would get their feet tangled in that situation. williams not only had the concentration to reel in the pass but he had the body control to not get his legs tangled and drag his toe. like i said, elite stuff. he's a mini aj green. yep, i said it and i'm a huge aj green fan.

obviously green is better but williams does profile and has some similarities to green. biggest difference is that aj much, much better at getting separation so he'll always be the much better WR1. williams has just proven himself to be a solid WR2. like i said, mini, emphasize mini...green.

first time the team has ever had three straight 400+ yard games as well. they've scored 100+ over three games.

listen, this team might not even go .500 but just know that they're at least going to fight and won't lay down. this isn't last year's bucs.

I thought there were only three Bucs fans on this website. Didn't know you were one. Glad to have another one.

I agree. The Bucs could EASILY be 5-2 or 6-1 right now. I know, coulda shoulda woulda, but their four losses are by a combined 22 points. The most they've lost by is 7. They should've gone to OT with NO and who knows what happens there. Fact is, they're 3-4 and have been competitive in every game, which is what all I was hoping for this season. If the offense keeps playing like this and the defense keeps forcing turnovers and can apply more pressure on the QB, I like our chances of at least going 8-8.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #70
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Deion Sanders Tweets “Yes Lawd” After Winning Prenup Challenge Brought by Wife Pilar

It’s the divorce that just won’t go away. Deion and Pilar Sanders are right up there with Usher and Tameka Raymond in the messiest divorces of all time category, but today, at least one of the key battles has been decided. A judge ruled against Pilar Sander’s claim that the pre-nup agreement she signed was partially forged and pages were added.

Pilar Sanders had maintained that she was tricked, but the judge ruled that Pilar willingly signed the agreement.

“She was tricked and defrauded at the time she signed agreement,” said Pilar’s attorney Larry Friedman. “Deion never intended this to be a lifetime commitment.”

Deion Sanders said his wife knew what she was signing and is now trying to get extra money out of him.

Deion’s attorney Rick Robertson, said Pilar got a $100,000 bonus for signing the prenup, and concluded, “If the marriage was a fraud, then annul it and give back the money. Give back the $100,000 signing bonus.”

Deion Sanders said Pilar was just being greedy.

“Greed, greed!” Mr. Sanders said. “You signed it and now it’s over and your lifestyle is over, so you want to fight it. Greed.”

The judge agreed that there was no fraud, and asked Pilar’s team not to bring the issue up again.

Following the verdict, Sanders posted the following message on Twitter:

“Boy i wanted to get up and do my dance today in court! I always told you a lie has No endurance and the Truth will win in the end! Yes Lawd”
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #71
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Go Eagles!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:04 AM   #72
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

goddman my eagles are so hard to watch
but im gone show u how i make the pain stop

first i get a swimming pool full of liquor then i diiiive in it...

pool full of liquor then i diiiive in it
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #73
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man, those are some uglyass uniforms
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #74
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I thought there were only three Bucs fans on this website. Didn't know you were one. Glad to have another one.

I agree. The Bucs could EASILY be 5-2 or 6-1 right now. I know, coulda shoulda woulda, but their four losses are by a combined 22 points. The most they've lost by is 7. They should've gone to OT with NO and who knows what happens there. Fact is, they're 3-4 and have been competitive in every game, which is what all I was hoping for this season. If the offense keeps playing like this and the defense keeps forcing turnovers and can apply more pressure on the QB, I like our chances of at least going 8-8.

A lot of teams lose close games. Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #75
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Steelers uniforms might be the worst things I've ever ****ing seen. I can't even watch this game.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: