Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 06-25-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
Yes!Andthefoul
I airball my layups

Yes!Andthefoul has an OK reputation so far
Default Represent your city!!

Seems like there's an overabundance of Raptors/Hawks/Lakers fans here...where's everyone else? Memphis, Salt Lake, Nawlins, Denver, Clippers...where y'all at???

Rep your city!!!

A-T-L-A-N-T-A
Yes!Andthefoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 08:45 PM   #2
Yes!Andthefoul
I airball my layups

Yes!Andthefoul has an OK reputation so far

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...LB/ATL_545.gif
Yes!Andthefoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I rep Madison, Boston, New York, and Highland Park.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:06 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

t.dot, sauga and london.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:07 PM   #5
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I rep ******ville.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:10 PM   #6
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

in africa all the ******'s have aids.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #7
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default sdf

Iverson, Hoagiez!, Brotherly Love back then.

Hartford now CHYEAH.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:19 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
in africa all the ******'s have aids.

watch the pro african claim "canada" now after that one.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:56 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

this is where we hope all the stereotypes are true and gorapz pulls a machette out on jerm at jane/finch.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:59 PM   #10
Jerm

Yeah...In Africa all the ******s have AIDS. Am I supposed to laugh or feel bad?...It doesn't strike up any emotions with me at all.

Still repping ******ville.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:02 PM   #11
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes!Andthefoul
Seems like there's an overabundance of Raptors/Hawks/Lakers fans here...where's everyone else? Memphis, Salt Lake, Nawlins, Denver, Clippers...where y'all at???

Rep your city!!!

A-T-L-A-N-T-A

overbundance of ATL fans?

there's like 5 atl fans here.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 10:05 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

jerm, don't give a **** if you shed a tear or pop a load. facts are facts.

poor motherfukker like you would take an african hoe anyways. slut.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:08 PM   #13
Jerm

It's funny you say that. I bone white chicks more than I bone African chicks here. White chicks are so easy, I don't even need to take them out on dates. Meet them wherever I meet them(at bars or wherever), call them on the phone (some of them just chit chat on msn). The next day,I'm packing up my tools (condom) and go get the job done. BIG TIME HOES!...I find it very hard getting with African chicks even when I was in Nigeria. White chicks?...Freeway.

African chicks will ask for you money. White chicks, I take their money. Get your facts straight, no African chick will do your white ass.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:12 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i hope no african chick does my ass.....cause either they ain't a chick, into some fetish sh!t or it's ciara.

and stop acting like you've fukked a chick let alone hooked up with someone through msn. you'd be like the dude from 40 year old virgin. popping condoms all over your room.

and all african chicks would do me...i just wouldn't do the ones in africa.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:16 PM   #15
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

I rep the Netherrealm, my original home was Earth.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: