Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #241
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Are you in the path of Hurricane Sandy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Wouldn't that be a good reason to find an alternative fuel source then? Oh, that's right oil companies bribe politicians to not find an alternative source.

As for the storm it hit my town pretty good although nothing compared to other areas(my town is in perfect shape compared to others).. I still don't have power, half of the gas stations are empty or closed and the ones that are opened have HUGE lines on them, some stores have been vandalized, alot of homes are flooded and some sections had to be closed of since they were right on the water(and completely flooded), trees are everywhere, more than half of my area doesn't have power(no traffic lights) and it's cold. It kinda looked like a doomsday scene, it was pretty surreal. I can live without hot water, lights, electric for cooking, heat, etc, but I do my internet and a outlet to charge my laptop though.

I'm still eating like a king though

The fuck politicians going to do find an alternative source? They aren't scientists.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #242
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Stay safe.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #243
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
lol yea you know exactly what I mean. Haven't felt fear like that in a long time.

What were you doing in NO? You lived there in the past?
i have friends there, i've been there a few times. This time i described (and the last time) was 2 years ago. Very scary, it's like a horror movie thing, all of a sudden the water is everywhere and not stopping.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #244
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory

Stay safe.
that roller coaster looked like it sucked anyway. if anything it will help them rebuild it better, still sucks terribly though. anyone know how wildwood made out?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: