Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier Minor League

Fantasy Premier Minor League Fantasy BBall Premier Minor League 2013-14

Old 10-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2012/2013 trading thread

Put all trade talk in here and post any completed trade so I can make it OFFICAL.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 2012/2013 trading thread

My whole team is up for trade except Gasol. Send me offers I'm willing to move anyone.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Updated my trading block. Available players are

Deron Williams
Rodney Stuckey
David Lee
Tim Duncan
Derrick Rose

Looking for a good PG/SG or a SF.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

send me offers. no one is untradeable
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Could do with more assists.. Got plenty of guards
Old 10-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

lebron for sale ....
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
lebron for sale ....

Anything interest you on mine? Got plenty of guard depth
Old 10-28-2012, 06:23 PM   #8
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Anything interest you on mine? Got plenty of guard depth
I like gay and noah ...
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #9
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone on my roster is up for grabs. Send me some trade offers and I can counter.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #10
longtime lurker

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Anyone interested in Dirk? You'll get top 10 production when he comes back for a low 1st round or 2nd round pick. Plus I'm willing to add a big to boost your lineup until he returns.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Anyone interested in Dirk? You'll get top 10 production when he comes back for a low 1st round or 2nd round pick. Plus I'm willing to add a big to boost your lineup until he returns.

Do you really believe Dirk will be a top 10 fantasy player?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Do you really believe Dirk will be a top 10 fantasy player?

Depends how well he recovers.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #13
Point Blank
Superbowl or Bust!

Point Blank has decent reputation

I could use another PG.

Team: I Kaman My Pants
Point Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #14
longtime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blank
I could use another PG.

Team: I Kaman My Pants

Sent you some trade offers.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #15
longtime lurker

[quote=G-train]Do you really believe Dirk will be a top 10 fantasy player?[
/QUOTE]

Well I have him on my team so I'm obviously hoping for the best, but he started slow last year too and still finished top 10. Dirks game isn't based on athleticism so he shouldn't drop too much. Plus he'll be ranked high based on the yahoo rankings(which are bullshit) since he gives you big man stats on high percentages and low turnovers. He has to compete with Brand and Kaman in the front court and Kaman's already injured. I at worst you'll get low first round pick or 2nd round pick production from him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: