Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #91
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Fantasy League! (Meet the teams)

Sheen 4 Sheed!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #92
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Mayo a steal for somebody As well as Crawford, Lillard and Waiters...

My team apparently cannot dominate in all categories but I'm still waiting for few players to pick it up... Fantasy ends with the regular season, right?
I picked all of these in both of my leagues. Crawford was obviously the first one.
And then for reasons unknown to me I got to pick Lillard and Waiters as my bench players. Actually, I got almost every top 10 rookie player I wanted.

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 11-15-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #93
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Mayo a steal for somebody As well as Crawford, Lillard and Waiters...

My team apparently cannot dominate in all categories but I'm still waiting for few players to pick it up... Fantasy ends with the regular season, right?
He is good for now. We will see how things go when Dirk comes back.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #94
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I picked Orange Juice Mayonnaise problem is I've been losing because Bynum been injured.
We all take some risks sometimes. I'm waiting for Dirk to return also.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #95
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On my team Eric Gordon and John Wall are injured(Tyler Zeller too but he's useless anyway) and Dwight, Blake and Rodney Stuckey are all underperforming so far
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #96
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
On my team Eric Gordon and John Wall are injured(Tyler Zeller too but he's useless anyway) and Dwight, Blake and Rodney Stuckey are all underperforming so far
I was pretty sure of that since all points will go to GODbe, which is on my team!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #97
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I was pretty sure of that since all points will go to GODbe, which is on my team!
I'm happy Dantoni is coaching them soon, Dwight will run PnRs with Nash all day and kobe will have to stay in the corner waiting for 3s all the time
Old 11-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #98
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Sheen 4 Sheed!

pullin out all the stops tryin keep up with jay...hes tough
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #99
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
pullin out all the stops tryin keep up with jay...hes tough
Hanging in on REB and BLK and you will be fine.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #100
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sheen will pass me today

i think the battle will go down all the way to the wire
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #101
blablabla

Pending trade between me and CeltsGarlic Mike Conley for Javale McGee
Old 11-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #102
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
Pending trade between me and CeltsGarlic Mike Conley for Javale McGee
do what you do, who cares.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:18 AM   #103
BurningHammer
Burning Spirit!

BurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBurningHammer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congratulation LamarOdom on your Andrew Bynum!
BurningHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:56 AM   #104
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHammer
Congratulation LamarOdom on your Andrew Bynum!
Yeah but it's the same reason I'm not high on Z-Bo. That dumbass might pull out something similar... Although, good stats.

Now to the guys trying to trade like 4 players at once, stop with that shit! I voted against.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:21 AM   #105
blablabla

i'm trading blake griffin, humpries and bledsoe
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: