Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #106
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE Fantasy League! (Meet the teams)

Trading Nikola Pekovic and JJ Barea
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #107
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Yeah but it's the same reason I'm not high on Z-Bo. That dumbass might pull out something similar... Although, good stats.

Now to the guys trying to trade like 4 players at once, stop with that shit! I voted against.
same here, voted against. doesnt smell right...guy has started brandon rush 2 weeks after reports hes out for the year. this trade he's losing every cat but 3's.

nice pickup with morris. between him and nicholson, might have picked the wrong one to keep.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #108
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gonna be facing Moose tomorrow. Good luck in your new matchup guys
Old 11-19-2012, 01:03 AM   #109
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not enough 3PTM and BLK to get back at BuffaloBill's team!
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #110
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i'm trading blake griffin, humpries and bledsoe
what are you looking for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
Gonna be facing Moose tomorrow. Good luck in your new matchup guys
Yeah. Parsons had a 11/10 game, good for you. Still, I have no idea how could I be below .500! My team is so good on papa

Sucks donkeys
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #111
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Fuck you
you mad
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #112
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im completely dominating this league by yahoo drafted team.
Made some huge moves by getting Shved and Jermain Oneal. Also just got McGee for Conley just for the blocks. Conley was really good but I had assists and points on PG with TP and Derron.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #113
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Im completely dominating this league by yahoo drafted team.
Made some huge moves by getting Shved and Jermain Oneal. Also just got McGee for Conley just for the blocks. Conley was really good but I had assists and points on PG with TP and Derron.
I'll be seeing you on week 6 then mate
Old 11-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #114
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My team has really been hurting since Kyrie went down.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #115
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My team doesn't put numbers at all. I take it as a real-life GM, though.

Sucks...
Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #116
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
My team doesn't put numbers at all. I take it as a real-life GM, though.

Sucks...
You got KD man! You never know if he'll go for 40 or 50 points
Old 11-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #117
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Fukc Bynum he has killed me still no point matchup has gone my way, he would put up at least 60-80 points a week that would've helped me out a lot.
Is he injured for the season?
Old 11-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #118
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
You got KD man! You never know if he'll go for 40 or 50 points
But I'm fine with points (not this week, though). The thing is my roster usually doesn't cover other categories, as I picked this team to win basketball games, not to win in categories. So I don't know. First try fantasy, what can I do.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #119
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

Quote:
But I'm fine with points (not this week, though). The thing is my roster usually doesn't cover other categories, as I picked this team to win basketball games, not to win in categories. So I don't know. First try fantasy, what can I do.
You could always try trading some players for your needs or picking up free agents and dropping useless players. Your assists are incredibly low, try trading for player makers and add more 3 point shooters as well.
Gortrat got some good value so you could try trading him. Anyways, I'm new too and I really learned a lot after fighting Brujesino (because he really raped me hard) to always check the players list and always read the latest news!

This is advice from a noob but I hope it helps
Old 11-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #120
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Quote:
You could always try trading some players for your needs or picking up free agents and dropping useless players. Your assists are incredibly low, try trading for player makers and add more 3 point shooters as well.
Gortrat got some good value so you could try trading him. Anyways, I'm new too and I really learned a lot after fighting Brujesino (because he really raped me hard) to always check the players list and always read the latest news!

This is advice from a noob but I hope it helps
I know... But I'm still waiting for Rubio to come back. They say December... Hinrich is sucking big time, I don't know.

All the other guys have to pick it up. I expected breakout years for all of them. Asik and Gortat are amazing. Just other guys not piling numbers, what can I do...

Thanks anyway, support matters
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: