Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2014, 04:42 AM   #1
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Handsome picture and shit England beer.....

Do the English really drink this stuff?

9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:00 AM   #2
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Handsome picture and shit England beer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Do the English really drink this stuff?

Americans are the last people who can criticize others choice in beer. You guys drink sparkling water over there.

P.S Newcastle Brown is dirt cheap. It's still unlikely you'll see that many people drinking it.

EDIT: You didn't seriously just buy that because it had imported on it did you?!?
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Americans are the last people who can criticize others choice in beer. You guys drink pisswasser over there.
fixed
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #4
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Americans are the last people who can criticize others choice in beer. You guys drink sparkling water over there.

P.S Newcastle Brown is dirt cheap. It's still unlikely you'll see that many people drinking it.

EDIT: You didn't seriously just buy that because it had imported on it did you?!?

No. I don't drink this shit but decided tonight I should chill with a 6 pack of it and I don't really like it.

Many people know I work out and have a great body, I will post shirtless pictures in the future, but this beer gets me bloated. Too heavy for my taste as I am a Heineken guy and anything American.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:09 AM   #5
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No. I don't drink this shit but decided tonight I should chill with a 6 pack of it and I don't really like it.

Many people know I work out and have a great body, I will post shirtless pictures in the future, but this beer gets me bloated. Too heavy for my taste as I am a Heineken guy and anything American.

It's a hobo beer. If you want to get a decent imported beer from England go for an Ale like Doombar. You got completely mugged off buying a 6 pack of that shit

Also if you're drinking American beer which I can safely assume is "Light" how are you not getting bloated from that? It's like drinking soda.

P.S The best beers in the world are German/ Bavarian. If you want to get something imported beers from that region are usually a safe bet.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:12 AM   #6
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
It's a hobo beer. If you want to get a decent imported beer from England go for an Ale like Doombar. You got completely mugged off buying a 6 pack of that shit

Also if you're drinking American beer which I can safely assume is "Light" how are you not getting bloated from that? It's like drinking soda.

P.S The best beers in the world are German/ Bavarian. If you want to get something imported beers from that region are usually a safe bet.

Anyways, I don't need a lesson in beer. I mostly drink local micro-brews and Bud Light.

Newcastle gets me bloated though and I want to point out how overrated it is. I am pretty buzz right now but bloated as hell.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #7
step_back
College superstar

Quote:
Anyways, I don't need a lesson in beer. I mostly drink local micro-brews and Bud Light.

Newcastle gets me bloated though and I want to point out how overrated it is. I am pretty buzz right now but bloated as hell.

Says the guy who bought a 6 pack of Newcastle brown

I don't see how it's overrated, everyone knows it's piss water. Who told you it was a good beer?

I'll never understand Americans love for Bud Light. It was the bane of my nights out when I was stateside in March. Up there as one of the worst beers going.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:32 AM   #8
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Newcastle beer is tramp beer dawg, one step above White Lightning.

I never had good English beer, even the fancy ones, Dutch, Czechs and Germans make the best beer.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #9
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nice nipples bro
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #10
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't Op used to say he works out? He has some skinny arms there yo...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

The lies this guy will throw.

I swear, its like that 8 year old in elementary class who claimed he had every gaming system, every toy, watched every show, said his parents were superheroes, blah, blah, blah. I don't know how anyone could take him seriously.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #12
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
Says the guy who bought a 6 pack of Newcastle brown

I don't see how it's overrated, everyone knows it's piss water. Who told you it was a good beer?

I'll never understand Americans love for Bud Light. It was the bane of my nights out when I was stateside in March. Up there as one of the worst beers going.

idiotic stereotype.

i've been there many times for business and americans have some amazing craft breweries and great beer. don't confuse availability and visibility with quality
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:15 AM   #13
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysweggeh posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Are you gonna change your shirt anytime soon bro?
sweggeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #14
Le Shaqtus
You're next Temple#UCF

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is that shirt a youth large?
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:47 AM   #15
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

what aftershave lotion do you use? i could use some tips for my crotch area.. i can never get it as smooth as your arms.. i bet you give great handjobs
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: