Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #76
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Homeland

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
Character happens to be ethnically Jewish; could have ties to Israel.

I bet Saul did 9-11!!!

Fixed. I've got nothing against Jewish people whats so ever? Are you normally this sensitive?

It could make sense to the story. And did I ever say he was a terrorist? Or that Israel was going to attack the US?

No actually what I was thinking was that Israel would launch an attack against another middle eastern country using information they recieved from Saul without telling the US first that they would attack.

So calm down there buddy. Didn't say it was going to happen in real life. Or that he MUST be connected. Next time think before you make ridiculous claims and look ignorant.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #77
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

No actually what I was thinking was that Israel would launch an attack against another middle eastern country using information they recieved from Saul without telling the US first that they would attack.

Ummm, that seems like a stretch too.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #78
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Carrie doesnt have anything that stands out physically. But I want to bone her badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
how's the second season so far compared to the first?

wondering if i should bother continuing with the series..

This season is better than the first imo. You dont like Homeland?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #79
FatComputerNerd
National High School Star

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Fixed. I've got nothing against Jewish people whats so ever? Are you normally this sensitive?

It could make sense to the story. And did I ever say he was a terrorist? Or that Israel was going to attack the US?

So calm down there buddy. Didn't say it was going to happen in real life. Or that he MUST be connected. Next time think before you make ridiculous claims and look ignorant.

I was being sarcastic, not sure how that makes me look ignorant.

FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #80
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

So at best it's just weirdly lazy thinking on your part? Or have you thought about ever character's ethnicity and how that affects their predilection for treason?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #81
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Tonight's episode.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #82
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

Very good episode.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #83
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
So at best it's just weirdly lazy thinking on your part? Or have you thought about ever character's ethnicity and how that affects their predilection for treason?

The guy did fail a lie director test as far as we know? If that had never happened I would have never though anything about him which I stated in a previous post..
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:18 AM   #84
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Dude this episode was soo good.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #85
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brody's performance was top notch. The scene with him freaking out with Nazir on the phone was incredible. The cliff hanger with Saul being dragged back was pretty tense.

Sure there are some logistical issues with the show. I'm not sure you can set off a heart attack via the internet, but what do I know. The show just makes enough sense within the world it's created for itself. I was a little confused last week about the possibility of Quinn killing Brody, but once it was revealed this week, it all made perfect sense within the little narrative they've created.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #86
guy
NBA All-star

Quote:
The guy did fail a lie director test as far as we know? If that had never happened I would have never though anything about him which I stated in a previous post..

I honestly think that whole sequence in season 1 where Saul failed when he was stressed out then passed it when he was more relaxed was just done to help the viewer understand later on why Brody was still able to pass the lie detector. I think it was used to illustrate to the viewer that stress levels can alter the test, not necessarily the fact that they are lying or not.

I really don't see anything shady about Saul. In that opening scene, even that Dara Doll dude who has known Saul for years said something along the lines of how Saul never wanted to get his hands dirty.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #87
guy
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Brody's performance was top notch. The scene with him freaking out with Nazir on the phone was incredible. The cliff hanger with Saul being dragged back was pretty tense.

Sure there are some logistical issues with the show. I'm not sure you can set off a heart attack via the internet, but what do I know. The show just makes enough sense within the world it's created for itself. I was a little confused last week about the possibility of Quinn killing Brody, but once it was revealed this week, it all made perfect sense within the little narrative they've created.

So far, I think season 1 was better and that the show was at its best when Brody was still on Nazir's side and wasn't working for the CIA. Since then, its gotten a bit too unrealistic with things like a CIA agent falling in love with a former terrorist and the biggest terrorist in the world somehow getting to the US. The show is still great and enjoyable though.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #88
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Carrie was by far the best actor last season. Brody surpassed her this season.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #89
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They need to find a way to kill off Brodys' son, every scene with him is pretty cringe worthy.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #90
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

why didn't carrie tell them to protect the v.p. when she called saul?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: