Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-29-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Check out my new video

www.adamcz.net/compositions.htm

It's the one towards the top, from a concert yesterday. I was worried because we didn't get much rehearsal time, but the band did a beautiful job.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Check out my new video

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
www.adamcz.net/compositions.htm

It's the one towards the top, from a concert yesterday. I was worried because we didn't get much rehearsal time, but the band did a beautiful job.

Good job bro...im not a fan of that music so i cant critique it...sorry
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
GASOLine tank
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GASOLine tank has an OK reputation so far

That was alright. I feel like ive heard it before though. just cant put my finger on it.

oh yeah I heard it on the elevator up to my office yesterday :
GASOLine tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:52 PM   #4
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation hereTake Your Lumps has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASOLine tank
oh yeah I heard it on the elevator up to my office yesterday :

WTF are you doing working on a Sunday, anyway?
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:19 PM   #5
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Tough crowd here as always, but thanks for checking it out anyway, and being honest.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:01 PM   #6
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

god job
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:12 PM   #7
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Nothing beats 1950's john coltrane and miles davis....

great job!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #8
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Nothing beats 1950's john coltrane and miles davis....
Except for 1960's coltrane and miles!
Old 01-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #9
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far

Cool, cool stuff!
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:44 PM   #10
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

You play the trumpet? That's cool, I played it all throughout middleschool.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:31 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Except for 1960's coltrane and miles!
co sign, even into the 70s for miles. Havent had a chance to check it out yet, but I will. I like the idea of the micro orchestra ensemble.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:32 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

did you do this with yournew digicam you weere asking about last week?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:39 PM   #13
adamcz
Bucks fan

No, I ended up not buying one. My wife filmed this with my regular digital camera (the one normally for taking pictures). A friend also filmed it with a camcorder but I don't have the recording in my hands yet. I still want to buy a camcorder, but after reading up on them, I want to wait until I can afford a 3CCD, possibly HD one.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:41 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

very nice man. I like the blending of the "classic" string quartet sound with the vibes and drums. Some of the horn lines have that big open sound like Sketches of Spain (clearly Im limited), very broad sweeping phrases. Offset nicely by the vibes. Perhaps I will purchase your sextet cd, I assume its more of a straight ahead type of sound?
Perhaps I spoke too soon when I defended that one cat in the jazz styles thread. cleary you know your ****.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 PM   #15
adamcz
Bucks fan

I'm not sure if my sextet is more straight ahead or less; depends on how you look at it. You can listen to a few of the tracks at cdbaby, or 30 seconds of every track at itunes if you're curious as to how it sounds. Thanks for listening to the video by the way.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: