Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #16
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: L.Kizzle's 23 Best Stand-Up Comedy Specials since 1990

Worst: Kattpacolypse. I haven't seen the Charlie Murphy one, but I can't see how it was worse than Katt's show. Damn.

Up until this weekend, I would've nominated Pimp Chronicles pt. 1 as one of the best, as I remembered it being hella funny.. But then re-watched it with some friends past weekend and it dissapointed. Worst part was either (1) that I was telling him how funny the show was, but it wasn't half as funny as I remembered it to be (2) they weren't black and they didn't understand half of his jokes.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Worst: Kattpacolypse. I haven't seen the Charlie Murphy one, but I can't see how it was worse than Katt's show. Damn.

Up until this weekend, I would've nominated Pimp Chronicles pt. 1 as one of the best, as I remembered it being hella funny.. But then re-watched it with some friends past weekend and it dissapointed. Worst part was either (1) that I was telling him how funny the show was, but it wasn't half as funny as I remembered it to be (2) they weren't black and they didn't understand half of his jokes.
Yeah, Kattpacolypse was pretty bad. But Charles Q. Murphy's was even worse.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:15 AM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

DeRay Davis: Power Play is pretty good.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:48 AM   #19
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #20
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The 90s had tons of great comedians, it was a time when comedians were getting signed to do shows and films left and right.

It's almost impossible to go through the dozens and dozens of great sets (forget specials).
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:33 AM   #21
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

David Cross Bigger and blackerer.

Funniest sh*t I have ever seen.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #22
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pauk beat me to it. Leary's No Cure For Cancer was some semenal type work. He gets ripped for knocking off Hicks' persona, but weather that's true or not doesn't make it any less hysterical.

And I've found a ton of Bill Burr stuff on Netflix streaming and man that guy can carry an hour. I've always loved him cause he has a long OnA standing, but after watching 3 hour specials over a few months, I'm shocked he isn't bigger. I'm going to see him live in a few months.

I loved that Colin Quinn Long Story Short. I saw that live too.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Bill burr is a funny white guy.. he should be on the list somewhere
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #24
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Bill burr is a funny white guy.. he should be on the list somewhere
I don't think Burr has had an hour long special? I seen him do a comedy central and HBO half hour special though.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:16 PM   #25
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I don't think Burr has had an hour long special? I seen him do a comedy central and HBO half hour special though.

This one is good:
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Bi...4?locale=en-US
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
When did that come out recently? Was it just a Netflix release?
Old 07-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #27
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

Mitch Hedberg Comedy Central Special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHiHJ2AhYE
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #28
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lol at Katt Williams being overrated.... George carlin it's bad for ya is number one
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #29
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
whh whhhhh white people?

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:27 PM   #30
MastaKilla
Decent playground baller

MastaKilla has an OK reputation so far

Mitch headberg
MastaKilla is offline   Reply With Quote