Re: #80 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops
- He had more time healthy and in his prime than T-mac (who made our list here like 10 spots ago) did. He had six perfectly healthy years before his major injury his first year in Orlando.
- Was an all-star every year of those healthy six years
- 4x All-NBA Second Team (behind Malone and Pippen usually)
- 1x All-NBA First Team
- Also made the all-star team in 2005 when he was relatively healthy the whole year and averaged 20 ppg on very efficient shooting for 67 games
- Has been able to stay very healthy and be a very good role player in Phoenix from 2007 until now. T-mac and Penny just fell off the face of the earth after their injuries. Hill has been able to contribute with amazing longevity.
Last edited by tmacattack33 : 10-30-2012 at 02:17 PM.