Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Unhappy How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Last year I only had school and gym. I had basically free time to watch all the lakers games and other games too. But now that I have a full time job and full time student I don't think I can watch as many games. If I'm not at work I'm at school and after work/school I go to the gym at 7. Come back around 9. Than I eat and relax for an hour than start to study at 10 for an hour so I can keep up what's going on in my classes. By the time I'm done I tired as *** and go to sleep cuz I got to wake up in the morning early. And this doesn't even include making time to chill with friends. So if u have a hectic schedule like me how are going to watch ur favorite team play? I also was really excited for this season too
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Working in an office and going to class is actually the reason I picked up watching basketball as a hobby. Would watch ball during lectures. Show up and get my participation marks and work submitted, then spend the rest of the time doing other work and fukking around online
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #3
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

DVR. Fast forward through commercials, halftime, and freethrows to save a lot of time
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #4
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Don't know what full time constitutes in the US but full time work (37.5 hrs) alongside my studies (42 hrs) and gym (10 hrs) would be 89.5 hrs a week, ie no time to do anything else. Youre doing too much shit bro.
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

who says i have any of those 3?
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

When I work nights I watch games at work. The only games that I miss are the occasional Sunday games when i'm busy at work. Shit i'm on this forum half the time i'm working. Got a pretty easy job haha.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #7
Punpun
Head Connoisseur

Punpun has not been impressing people

Take time off your sleep schedule.
Punpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #8
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

U Mad? Lol
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #9
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
Last year I only had school and gym. I had basically free time to watch all the lakers games and other games too. But now that I have a full time job and full time student I don't think I can watch as many games. If I'm not at work I'm at school and after work/school I go to the gym at 7. Come back around 9. Than I eat and relax for an hour than start to study at 10 for an hour so I can keep up what's going on in my classes. By the time I'm done I tired as *** and go to sleep cuz I got to wake up in the morning early. And this doesn't even include making time to chill with friends. So if u have a hectic schedule like me how are going to watch ur favorite team play? I also was really excited for this season too
So was I

I still am sucker
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #10
ashlar
High school junior varsity star

ashlar is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Full time job/school here. DVR saves me. I spoil myself with scores but I still watch my Lakers regardless whether they win or lose.
ashlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
DVR. Fast forward through commercials, halftime, and freethrows to save a lot of time
I already do that when I had free time last year lol but the only way I prabably can watch is the next day and the score/highlights Is ruined when I visit ish
Old 10-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

100+ games aint nothing. Your team you follow if its locally plays 82gms a year. Then there are nationally televised games during the week. Like tonight. Lakers vs Mavs, Heat vs Celtics. Game starts at 8pm. Double header. Thats 1 if not 2 games right there. There will be nights your team you follow doesnt play where you can watch the more popular teams that come on TNT, espn, NBATV.

100+ games aint crap over a season. Whats something is what Grinder and a few others do. They watch a good amount of NBA games and games internationally.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #13
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
When I work nights I watch games at work. The only games that I miss are the occasional Sunday games when i'm busy at work. Shit i'm on this forum half the time i'm working. Got a pretty easy job haha.
Well I can't have a lab top at work cuz ill get in trouble and u never know when the boss is going to pop up occasionally
Old 10-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #14
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punpun
Take time off your sleep schedule.
I'm already averaging like 5hr a night any less and I would be a walking zombie
Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #15
Umad101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlar
Full time job/school here. DVR saves me. I spoil myself with scores but I still watch my Lakers regardless whether they win or lose.
Same I can help myself look at the score during or after the game if I'm not able to watch it. By then I lose interest watching it and just watch the highlights
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: