Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #16
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

physical- my gut. i'm too lazy to exercise.

personality- i'm not very outgoing. i've also acquired an anxiety issue as of late.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #17
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation
Default Re: what physical feature & personality trait do you hate most about yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by therammingman
??

Hate? I'd like to think that I have outgrown physical hatred.

I used to have a complex about having hair on my chest, until I realized it doesn't matter. It's kind of like when my hair started thinning, I was like O GOD. Again, you realize nobody cares as much as you do. Lastly, my height is the one thing I'd really change. I'm like 5'7. It doesn't matter as much as people say it does... in terms of social interaction, but I'd like to be about 6'2. I would have been a monster on the court.

Personality trait? I have a lot of anxiety. I have outgrown it, too, but it's still there. It's not really the anxious reactions that I get as much as just the fact that I can't chill the **** out. My mind is always working, I am always examining every possibility. Therefore, I can't live in the moment.

I feel like I already know the outcome of a lot of situations, and for some reason that satisfies me. I'll see a girl and be like HA she wants me... then just move on.

So, I'd say my obsessive thinking (although THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U ARE SUPER SMART) and my apathy when it comes to social interaction are what I'd change. But then again I wouldn't... I would just as soon be me. Still, they sometimes bother me.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread isn't very positive.

My favorite physical feature is my face, I'm pretty cute. I like how honest I am, other people don't, they think I'm a dick.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #19
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I wish i was a little bit taller

I also wish i was a baller
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
This thread isn't very positive.

My favorite physical feature is my face, I'm pretty cute. I like how honest I am, other people don't, they think I'm a dick.
Hence the word hate... positive has no place in this discussion.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #21
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
I wish i was a little bit taller

I also wish i was a baller
I bet you wish you had a girl who looked good, when you would call her
Probably hoppin' for a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala
Old 10-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #22
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

physically - small hands, miss open dunks a lot

personality - nothing
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #23
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Hence the word hate... positive has no place in this discussion.

ISH is no place for negativity.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #24
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Hate? I'd like to think that I have outgrown physical hatred.
*traits we are mildly annoyed by
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM   #25
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Physical - Nothing, I'm deceptively strong, I like having that edge.

Personality - I get bored easily in conversations and try to change the topic, then if it doesn't work I just start being a dick to everyone and make them feel stupid for being interested in such a shitty topic. Oh wait, I actually wouldn't change that cause people are morons. Yeah nothing as well.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #26
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
ISH is no place for negativity.
ISH is malice encompassed.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #27
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
It's kind of like when my hair started thinning, I was like O GOD. Again, you realize nobody cares as much as you do.
I think you make a great point and it's worth reiterating. No one cares as much about how we look as we do, so it might be a good idea for some folks to step back and realize some of their uncontrollable physical "downfalls" aren't worth losing sleep over and likely aren't downfalls at all.

I certainly have physical insecurities, but often I'll gather myself and make a point to take a deeper look at the people I just know for being who they are, and finding small features about them I normally don't notice, but might otherwise be considered abnormal on some regard. It'd be something like noticing a mole on a friend's face and thinking, "I bet she's self-conscious about that sometimes" and then I remind myself I never noticed it existed, let alone that it affected how I felt about her. It reminds me we all tend to be looked at as a whole, rather than as a series of features.

I think we're better at accepting other people in their entirety than we think we are, which in turn means we're accepted as we are more than we often believe.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #28
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i overthink to the point i drive myself crazy
and i'm only five foot four =(
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #29
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I think you make a great point and it's worth reiterating. No one cares as much about how we look as we do, so it might be a good idea for some folks to step back and realize some of their uncontrollable physical "downfalls" aren't worth losing sleep over and likely aren't downfalls at all.

I certainly have physical insecurities, but often I'll gather myself and make a point to take a deeper look at the people I just know for being who they are, and finding small features about them I normally don't notice, but might otherwise be considered abnormal on some regard. It'd be something like noticing a mole on a friend's face and thinking, "I bet she's self-conscious about that sometimes" and then I remind myself I never noticed it existed, let alone that it affected how I felt about her. It reminds me we all tend to be looked at as a whole, rather than as a series of features.

I think we're better at accepting other people in their entirety than we think we are, which in turn means we're accepted as we are more than we often believe.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #30
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i wish i was 6'4 and had an 8 inch dick
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: