Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #31
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Easy solution. Graduate college and get a cushy 9-5 job. You'll have plenty of time for night games
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #32
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Not that difficult to watch 100+ games over the entire season.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #33
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Not when ur team games mostly start at 10:30
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #34
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
Stay up late then
Old 10-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #35
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Yeah. If you just watch every game of your favorite team that's 82 games. Add some national TV big games and you have 100+ games just in the regular season. Even if your team doesn't make the playoffs you'll still watch the Finals and some other interesting games which is about 120-130 games per season.

I watch around 150 games every year.
People who have time and are in the normal timezone can probably watch 200+ games a year if they try.

Quote:
Knicks games mostly start at 1 AM in my country but I still never miss a game. Even if I miss it I re-watch it as soon as possible.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #36
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

whats that!?

BLASPHEMY!, BLASPHEMY!, BLASPHEMY!!!!
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #37
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Yeah. If you just watch every game of your favorite team that's 82 games. Add some national TV big games and you have 100+ games just in the regular season. Even if your team doesn't make the playoffs you'll still watch the Finals and some other interesting games which is about 120-130 games per season.

I watch around 150 games every year.
People who have time and are in the normal timezone can probably watch 200+ games a year if they try.
Exactly.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #38
mans1ay3r
Local High School Star

mans1ay3r has an OK reputation so far

Run my business working from home so I pretty much catch every Celtics game and nationally televised games. Same goes for football.
mans1ay3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Don't know what full time constitutes in the US but full time work (37.5 hrs) alongside my studies (42 hrs) and gym (10 hrs) would be 89.5 hrs a week, ie no time to do anything else. Youre doing too much shit bro.

Seriously.

I have an average work week (45 or so hours). And so do most people...that's why it's called average.

45 hours of work + 56 hours of sleep = 101 hours

There are 168 hours in a week. So that means I have 67 hours (168 hours - 101 hours) of free time per week.

Plenty of time for NBA and other stuff.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #40
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Seriously.

I have an average work week (45 or so hours). And so do most people...that's why it's called average.

45 hours of work + 56 hours of sleep = 101 hours

There are 168 hours in a week. So that means I have 67 hours (168 hours - 101 hours) of free time per week.

Plenty of time for NBA and other stuff.
Um school? Gym? Social life?
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #41
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Up until this season I watched lp at work but their new login scripts error now and their supports terrible. Dunno what ill do this year if I can't get it going there.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #42
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A few seasons ago, I had only high school and watched hundreds of games in the season....now full time at school, part time at work, gf and dogs, work out, etc....not sure how I will even catch half of the lakes games...unless you count winter, spring, summer breaks!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #43
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I too find it odd that people have time to enjoy themselves.I go to school for 8 hours then go to work another 8 hours then i go to the gym for another 8 hours.

Also i never eat or sleep.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #44
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
DVR. Fast forward through commercials, halftime, and freethrows to save a lot of time

this...

watch a whole game in 1 hour
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #45
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Um school? Gym? Social life?

Done school.

Gym: If you know what you're doing, you can stay in good shape with good 45 minute workouts 4x a week. That's 3 hours.

I hang with friends about twice a week. That's about 10 hours.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: