Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #31
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Ty Lawson signs 4-year, $48 mill extension with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Conley and Lawson are both so underrated good deal

Wtf does Conley have to do with any of this?

Oh you are a grizz fan?
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #32
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Oh I am sure you all guys are great and heading just where the irrelevancy is.

Lol what?
Old 10-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #33
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Jrue Holiday is smiling. Appreciate the help there Denver.

Yeah...Lawson started the whole thing
Old 10-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
I think he cannot do that. Got overpaid by like 6 millions a year. To me Lawson is a limited player. He's like taller Nate. I have no idea what's behind this...
Nate Robinson? Is there another Nate? Becaues that can't be the comparison you are making...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #35
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Nate Robinson? Is there another Nate? Becaues that can't be the comparison you are making...
I saw him play in Europe. He didn't stand out, really.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What would a max contract be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
Yeah...Lawson started the whole thing

What? Your post made no sense. Sound like an emotional female.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That pretty much describes Nugzfan's every post.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #38
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Jrue Holiday is smiling. Appreciate the help there Denver.
That's the thing I thought about. Good deal for Lawson and the nuggets, but that blows the whole thread about holiday and his being worth more or less than 10 per. I said on Jrue easily more than ten- and Lawson's deal proves that.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #39
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I would have offered something like 4 years 38 million. 12 million a year seems slightly overpaid to me.

Lucky you aren't the gm for Denver.

Would have hated to lose Lawson
Old 10-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #40
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

You were implying that Lawson drove up holidays price as if Lawson started the whole big contract era.

Stupid logic
Old 10-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #41
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Eh, most players seem to get overpaid a bit.

He's Denver's future so this was expected. Not a bad contract by any means. Could argue a good deal if you are that high on Lawson, which is reasonable to think.

I think he will be a fringe all-star for a while.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #42
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
That pretty much describes Nugzfan's every post.

Not my fault people say stupid shit.

I probably shouldn't get too upset but people are ****ing idiots on this board.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
You were implying that Lawson drove up holidays price as if Lawson started the whole big contract era.

Stupid logic

Big contract era? What does that even mean? What I typed was simple. In fact another poster agreed with my post. The fact your emotional ass cant see that is sad. Niko is spot on because now that he mentioned it? I recall other similar posts with you getting all b!tchy like a chick about the Nuggets when really no one was literally attacking the franchise. Yet you are too much of an emotional fan its sad. Only thing stupid is you kid.

Jrue Holiday isnt worth the max. I wouldnt even give him near max unless this season he emerges as someone worth it. Is that possible? Yes but 82gms need to be played, atleast a good majority of them. The fact Jrue turned down Sixers latest offer and Ty Lawson got $48mil over 4yrs? Gurantees Jrue will get a similar if not MORE with his next contract. As a Sixers fan I dont like that Jrue now has more leverage to go off of thanks to Denver giving Ty Lawson what he did.

Why I have to explain this to your dumb ass? Beats me. I cant stand posters like you. I'm not attacking your bball knowledge or you as a person offline. Dont know you. And with so many f*cking Nuggets fans usernames here (many variations) I cant really speak on your bball knowledge. That said your pattern of replying like this is gay as f*ck. You need to get off it kid. And start comprehending what message is being delivered in someones f*cking post. No other Nuggets fan nor casual observer responds like you. That says something. And the fact a poster niko agreed and another poster el gringo didnt respond like you did to my post proves it.

If anything is stupid its the way you respond. Big contract era, you sound like a little kid. Maybe you are and I'll feel bad laying into a high schooler the way I did. You tell me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #44
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Sucks for small market teams having to overpay these guys.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #45
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

Holy shit. Speaking of emotional females. Maybe you are crying because you are the one who has to pay holidays next contract?

Oh and tl;dr.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: