Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #16
LosLakers
I brick open layups

LosLakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GIRLS!!!!!!..............man I just don't understand them

The moment you told her she was "cute" you failed. She immediately lost interest because you were no different from every other guy that tells her that. You should have right off the bat made fun of her in a playful way, or what's called "negging". Next wouldve been a false time constraint, or to make it seem that you had somewhere to go but you thought shed have fun at a Halloween party you were going to tomorrow/whenever/who cares. She wouldve said wow sounds fun here's my number. done.
LosLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:40 AM   #17
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosLakers
The moment you told her she was "cute" you failed. She immediately lost interest because you were no different from every other guy that tells her that. You should have right off the bat made fun of her in a playful way, or what's called "negging". Next wouldve been a false time constraint, or to make it seem that you had somewhere to go but you thought shed have fun at a Halloween party you were going to tomorrow/whenever/who cares. She wouldve said wow sounds fun here's my number. done.
Well what would be the first thing u would say to a girl? I mean if I was I girl and the first thing a guy insult in a flirty way with me not even knowing him I would think he be a douch
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:51 AM   #18
LosLakers
I brick open layups

LosLakers has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
Well what would be the first thing u would say to a girl?

That is completely dependent on the environment and appearance of your subject. Since you said it was a halloween bash, you couldve negged with something like, "Did you see that nerd costume? you remind me of it so much!" You could replace "nerd" with any other dorky/playful/memorable costume you might have seen. But like I said, it all depends on your current environment.

Quote:
I mean if I was I girl and the first thing a guy insult in a flirty way with me not even knowing him I would think he be a douch

Of course you would think that if you were a girl--- because you arent one and you dont understand how they think.
LosLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:03 AM   #19
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hahaha OP you beta fgt.. "WHY DOESN'T SHE LIKE ME?! SHE WAS EYE ****ING ME ALL DAY!!! "

Grow a pair son.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 AM   #20
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You were probably eyeing her first and she just kept thinking "Why is this creepy nervous guy always staring at me"
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #21
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
LAWL not true at all mang, that's how most of the pickup artists roll these days, simply being direct and to the point. I seen it here in action because my buddy here in London works for Gambler's PUA bootcamp company and I went out with the teachers one night in Leicester square. No one negs anymore either, that's just stupid. False time constraint is good doe.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 AM   #22
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
***...... Well here's my story. Tonight I was doing a holloween bash for school. Music, food, party etc that sort of thing to raise money for school. Well there was this Colombian chick(god she was cute as ****) at the end of the table who was also helping with the fundraising. The whole time she was eye ****ing me. Like literally every time I pass by she would look at me and smile, and when I look at her she would put her head down quickly. It took me like and hour just to build up the courage to go talk to her. I know beta right but I usually never approach girls so my heart was racing. So I go talk to here, the whole time I was nervous but I doubt she can sense that cuz I didn't stumble over my words and they came out smooth and confident. I told her she was cute and asked for here name, major, where she from. The whole time she was giving me one word answer and saying nothing Back. In my head I'm like aren't u going to ask me anything or compliment me cuz I was running out of shit to say. Also there was a slight pause and it got a little awkward cuz I was out of things to say so I said it was nice meeting u and left. In my mind I was wtf happened wasn't she eye ****ing the whole time to make a move, I did and nothing happen.

ISH players need ur input
Bro its obvious you were mad nervous.. Im getting nervous just reading your post.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #23
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Should've asked her if she wanted a drink.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #24
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:

This and OP whenever a girl gives me one word answers in a conversation i usually say something like "Well it's clear you don't wanna talk right now so maybe i'll see you later" or something like that and just leave it at that.

Your not gonna get it more times then you will and your gonna have to learn that
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #25
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Maybe she wasn't that good at speaking english? I do the same thing I smile or smile and nod when I don't know what people are saying :)
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #26
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Maybe she wasn't that good at speaking english? I do the same thing I smile or smile and nod when I don't know what people are saying :)
Bro she spoke English fine. She a pre-med student she better know freaking English
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:51 AM   #27
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Put your arm around her and ask when she's going to let you fukk.

On to the next one if she does not respond well.
this is surprisingly good advice for many situations
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #28
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Will rep later on.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #29
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This is somewhat true, but it's only called "negging" by f*ggots.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:46 AM   #30
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Bro she spoke English fine. She a pre-med student she better know freaking English
Oh then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe she was really shy?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: