Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation
Default Will Mike Brown Ever Get Control of This Team?

I mean at this point it's obvious he lost control. The players have more respect for Devin Ebanks than him. Honestlhy we saw Pau jack up that 3 at the end of the game basically as a big "FU*K YOU" to Brown obviously. Then Howard is probably so pissed that Mike Brown taught him a new FT form and he shot 2-11. He allows Jodie Meeks and Antwan Jamison to wear THE SAME FU*KING yellow arm band. I can't tell them apart they look like father and son. These players are doing WHATEVER THEY WANT. Mike Brown has lost control of this locker room the season is over. Lakers are a 5th seed AT MAX
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Will Mike Brown Ever Get Control of This Team?

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279927
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
He allows Jodie Meeks and Antwan Jamison to wear THE SAME FU*KING yellow arm band. I can't tell them apart they look like father and son. These players are doing WHATEVER THEY WANT.

I lost it at this
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #4
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
Shut the hell up this isn't an overreaction. I'm not really a Lakers fan but I do like Kobe a bit. I want to see him do well and this Potato Head just has no authority. Next thing you know Steve Nash will start trying to fu*king dunk on fast breaks and Kobe will start wearing lenseless glass and rainbow pants during the game. This sh1t is getting out of control. Brown is in way to deep. This locker room is no longer under his supervision.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
I lost it at this
lol I did too

Because I thought I was the only one thinking this.

no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:39 PM   #6
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

Lebron lead a Mike Brown coached team to two straight 60+ seasons without Nash, Howard, Kobe or Gasol. Just sayin'. Guys need to figure it out and play ball. They'll be fine.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation hereTheMarkMadsen has an incredible reputation here

"fire spo" was all we were hearing for when the HEAT started off 9-8.

heard it again after the finals, and even again last year.

Give the guy more than one game with his new team to implement the offense.

you guys are so knee jerky with reactions its ridiculous. How do you live a normal life day to day, if you have ONE bad day does that make you re consider the way you're living your life & if you need to make changes to it.

Mike Brown IS a good coach & this princeton offense is supported by Kobe, it will remain and it will suceed.

If the Lakers hit their FT's the game is over, Dwight didn't look 100% last night, missing easy shots close to the rim numerous times.

Nash's game involves a lot of timing & knowing where his teamates will be which takes time to build the type of chemistry which creates a succesful Steve Nash.

It was one game people, you all were saying that HEAT would never win with spo as coach, and you were wrong. Give Mike Brown & his new players some time.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #8
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nash, howard, kobe, are all set in their ways. It's going to take them a while to break habits and to gel.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
nash, howard, kobe, are all set in their ways. It's going to take them a while to break habits and to gel.
Nash is the only problem. He doesn't pl.ay defense and isn't fitting into the offense
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #10
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brown can but he needs to set examples if he wants the players to respect him. Like when Kobe was asked if he was going to be "cleared" for the opener Kobe responded by saying that it doesn't work like in the locker room pretty much saying that he does what he wants.

Actually I don't know if he can do that to Kobe since kobe probably has much more sway in the organization than Brown, meaning Kobe can get Brown fired and not vice versa, never good for a head coach. The good thing with jackson is that Kobe knew Jackson didn't have to be there and that phil could just say screw you and then leave at any point. Brown doesn't have that option since it might be hard to get a job (at least as a head coach) if he leaves the lakers on a bad note.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #11
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
Nash is the only problem. He doesn't pl.ay defense and isn't fitting into the offense

Neither is Kobe. Sure, he got a few (easy-uncontested) shots around the basket, but still had to ISO to get his points.

Ironically enough, Pau Gasol has looked the best and most aggressive in this offense.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

short answer: NO...

Long answer: Get control of this team means getting on Kobe's face... I doubt he can even get on Howard/MWP faces... the only players i could see allowing him to coach em are PG, Nash and the rest of the team...

The best he can do is take the shit from Kobe like a man and hope the team stays together, like an oldschool wife taking a beating from his husband and STFU for the sake of the family.
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #13
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He does seem very clueless with his rotations at times.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Neither is Kobe. Sure, he got a few (easy-uncontested) shots around the basket, but still had to ISO to get his points.

Ironically enough, Pau Gasol has looked the best and most aggressive in this offense.
Kobe isolating is part of the offense.offense just puts you in spots. It's up to you to make it happen.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Wow even lakers fans are complaining.

Come on chill this is a process.I am sure come playoff time they will be one of the most impressive teams we have seen in recent history.

I remember what happened after heat went 9-8.Everyone was saying they werent even gonna make it out of the 1st round then their winning streak began everyone was saying they are lock for next 3-4 rings just chill.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: