Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #406
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
First loss to sub 0.500 scrub team, what a joke. Guess this season was meant to be a failure right from the very beginning.
People started to join my frustration.
Tough loss on the road tonight.

No Dwight, Mwp and Nash KILLED Deron.
Only putting up 80 points on a back court whose combined age is almost 80 and thin front court leaves me baffled.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #407
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
People started to join my frustration.
Tough loss on the road tonight.

No Dwight, Mwp and Nash KILLED Deron.
Only putting up 80 points on a back court whose combined age is almost 80 and thin front court leaves me baffled.

Well dude I thought you aint a Nets fan anymore. jk

Anyway, its frustrating to see our unbeaten record against sub 0.500 teams is over, the Nets aint going anywhere with their current squad. They need to make a change, also PJ Carlesimo is nowhere close to a good head coach. He should be gone after this season.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #408
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well dude I thought you aint a Nets fan anymore. jk

Anyway, its frustrating to see our unbeaten record against sub 0.500 teams is over, the Nets aint going anywhere with their current squad. They need to make a change, also PJ Carlesimo is nowhere close to a good head coach. He should be gone after this season.
I took a week break and watched every Bulls game and I'm glad I did. The Bulls play ten billion times harder than the Nets and they have all average players. Then I decide to be nice and watch the Nets fourth quarter only to watch them throw a game away on the road.
Somewhere Mikhail is ripping his hair out watching the Heat, Bulls and Lakers draw very strong support at what supposed to be a Brooklyn home court. Pitiful.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #409
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I took a week break and watched every Bulls game and I'm glad I did. The Bulls play ten billion times harder than the Nets and they have all average players. Then I decide to be nice and watch the Nets fourth quarter only to watch them throw a game away on the road.
Somewhere Mikhail is ripping his hair out watching the Heat, Bulls and Lakers draw very strong support at what supposed to be a Brooklyn home court. Pitiful.

Well I understand what you are saying, the lack of hearts and efforts is really pissing some people off. I can get really upset from time to time, but I'd still support the Nets silently even if it is embarrassing to be a nets fan like back in 2010.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #410
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Then become a Bulls fan lol. No ones forcing you to be Nets fan bro.

Anyway, went to the game tonight. I was literally surrounded by Laker fans. It was a tough night hearing them chant MVP and wetting themselves on that Kobe dunk. Overall Brook played a great game, Gerald played great D on Kobe until the 4th (Kobe's time) but Deron and JJ both don't show up again. I doubt we can beat any team thats above average if they keep mailing it in.

We need to shake things up.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:57 AM   #411
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
...Anyway, went to the game tonight. I was literally surrounded by Laker fans. It was a tough night hearing them chant MVP and wetting themselves on that Kobe dunk...
oh man.

if there's any consolation against the ever-present obnoxious lakers fans, maybe it's knowing what a jackass jim buss is and how much kobe has been allowed to run (and ruin) that org with his psychotic personality. a perfect combination guaranteeing no championships for the lakers for a while.

i keep following the nets because... hmm... i guess because they're an interesting story and a familiar habit and because jason kidd finally got his championship. so mission accomplished. i live and die way more with my favorite MMA fighters and tennis players than i do with anyone in basketball at this point. there's too much greed and stupidity in the NBA for me to stress on it too much. plus, i don't play basketball anymore, so my interest has naturally dropped.

i said from the beginning of the season that this team had deep flaws in the way it was constructed, and d-will has been revealed as even less of a leader than i ever realised. no wonder they're a weak threat against the better teams. changing the coach is not going to change their ceiling that much. IMO we just gotta enjoy the ride for what it is and be patient. (you're used to being patient with the nets, right?)

prokhy is the single biggest reason the nets are the way they are, so if he IS tearing his hair out, i hope he's doing it in front of one his $100,000 florentine mirrors.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #412
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Seriously why are there so many mad Lakers fans in Nets stadium? I live in Ithaca now so I cant go to the stadium until I get a break, but if I see an opponents fan making loud noises in Nets home game I'd throw a beer on him.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:44 PM   #413
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
oh man.

if there's any consolation against the ever-present obnoxious lakers fans, maybe it's knowing what a jackass jim buss is and how much kobe has been allowed to run (and ruin) that org with his psychotic personality. a perfect combination guaranteeing no championships for the lakers for a while.

i keep following the nets because... hmm... i guess because they're an interesting story and a familiar habit and because jason kidd finally got his championship. so mission accomplished. i live and die way more with my favorite MMA fighters and tennis players than i do with anyone in basketball at this point. there's too much greed and stupidity in the NBA for me to stress on it too much. plus, i don't play basketball anymore, so my interest has naturally dropped.

i said from the beginning of the season that this team had deep flaws in the way it was constructed, and d-will has been revealed as even less of a leader than i ever realised. no wonder they're a weak threat against the better teams. changing the coach is not going to change their ceiling that much. IMO we just gotta enjoy the ride for what it is and be patient. (you're used to being patient with the nets, right?)

prokhy is the single biggest reason the nets are the way they are, so if he IS tearing his hair out, i hope he's doing it in front of one his $100,000 florentine mirrors.

Call me crazy but if the Lakers sneak into the 8th spot, I can actually see them making a run. Even though they've been a train wreck this season, I doubt any team in the West wants to play a motivated Kobe with Nash, Gasol and Coward.. oops I mean Howard.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:04 PM   #414
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Call me crazy but if the Lakers sneak into the 8th spot, I can actually see them making a run. Even though they've been a train wreck this season, I doubt any team in the West wants to play a motivated Kobe with Nash, Gasol and Coward.. oops I mean Howard.

Nah this is not happening, the Lakers are a scrub team this year. To think that its actually our first loss against sub 0.500 team in 2012-13 season.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:15 AM   #415
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What a brutal night for Mirza. Bosnian fans showing up at the Palace to show love and Mirza does his best rookie Kobe impression..
Old 02-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #416
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like that he kept shooting after the first two airballs.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #417
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Well we barely beat the lowly Pistons, now the rejuvenated Washington Muggles await. The Nets are playing like shit lately, but they do need this win considering their next games will be against Spurs and Pacers(road), which I'd honestly expect them to give up like right after 1st half. We need a victory in Washington to stay 8 games above 0.500 and in decent shape.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #418
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
if phil jackson was still coach, i would be worried.

pringle's specialty seems to be jamming square pegs in to round holes, so mostly what i see happening is the lakers simply removing themselves from the lottery as a pride thing. cuz the other elite teams who play much more efficiently than they do will bring them down at some point, such as the spurs or the traveling durants. so attaboy, lake show!
Old 02-07-2013, 11:27 AM   #419
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
if phil jackson was still coach, i would be worried.

pringle's specialty seems to be jamming square pegs in to round holes, so mostly what i see happening is the lakers simply removing themselves from the lottery as a pride thing. cuz the other elite teams who play much more efficiently than they do will bring them down at some point, such as the spurs or the traveling durants. so attaboy, lake show!

Well I wouldnt be worried even if it was Phil Jackson. The Lakers really are a scrub team this year, Kobe still cant learn how to play without ball domination, Dwight does not want to play for the team, they are like a circus right now. Its hilarious to watch, although I hate it when we lost to nonplayoffs teams.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #420
gigantes
A piece of fluff

KLN, it's cool that you vent in here and all, but i do kind of wish that you wouldn't be so shitty towards other teams in the NBA forums. mainly because it tends to reinforce nets fans as less than tolerant.

anyway, whatever. just an observation. i've seen you start plenty of real good topics at the same time, so whatever.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread