Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #16
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Is Fernando Alonso the Best F1 Driver Right Now?

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Fixed.

When was the last time a Newey designed car won the title before Vettel and RB. Thatīs right.

Alonso is the biggest crybaby in all of sports. Claimed Renault sabotaged him, so he couldnīt take the #1 and driverīs championship to McLaren only to run away from McLaren, when they and Hamilton didnīt bend over for him. He couldnīt outperform his own teammate Massa in the last two races this year with the title on the line.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #18
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat coolM.Bustly15A5RU8 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
When was the last time a Newey designed car won the title before Vettel and RB. Thatīs right.

Alonso is the biggest crybaby in all of sports. Claimed Renault sabotaged him, so he couldnīt take the #1 and driverīs championship to McLaren only to run away from McLaren, when they and Hamilton didnīt bend over for him. He couldnīt outperform his own teammate Massa in the last two races this year with the title on the line.

M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #19
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.

He couldnīt outperform his own teammate Massa in the last two races this year with the title on the line.
The above is a statements are born from ignorance.

What has Newey done before he arrived at Red Bull you ask.

Newey-designed cars have won the following Formula One World Constructors' Championships and Driver titles

1992 – Williams FW14B Also the Drivers championship
1993 – Williams FW15C Also the Drivers championship
1994 – Williams FW16
1996 – Williams FW18 Also the Drivers championship
1997 – Williams FW19 Also the Drivers championship
1998 – McLaren MP4/13 Also the Drivers championship
1999 - McLaren MP4/13a-14 Drivers Championship
2010 – Red Bull RB6 Also the Drivers championship
2011 – Red Bull RB7 Also the Drivers championship
2012 – Red Bull RB8 Also the Drivers championship

On to your other dumb remark, Massa was driving to keep a seat in the Ferrari camp. Alonso was driving to win a title for the Ferrari camp. the number 2 driver's job week in and week out on a F1 team is to find the speed in a chassis the number 1 drivers job is to use that speed

As for the OP Vettel and Alonso are 1a 1b. You cannot go wrong with either driver as a pilot for your team

Both possess incredible in race management skills, a tie in that category

For pure pin your ears back in the cockpit speed Vettel wins but that's not what wins F1 races

Vettel's able to drive around the car's shortcomings better than Alonso but that might be because historically the Red Bull cars have shown themselves to be much more forgiving than the Ferrari's were and the Red Bull team seems to operate with a much wider margin for error on several fronts.

Last edited by daily : 12-04-2012 at 02:24 PM.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #20
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

Lewis Hamilton > Fernando Alonso
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: