Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2012-2013 Game Winning shots thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
It's a game winning shot either way you look at it. The shot was for the win and it counts as a game winner also because it's 24 seconds or under. Allen just one upped him.

It's definitely a "clutch" shot regardless, but it should be also counted as a GW.
Go to sleep. NOW!

And don't ever say this kind of bullshit again.

Definitely not following this thread.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #17
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Serious question... how can Iggy have 1 game winning shot with an 0-3 record?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #18
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

They lost, it's not a game winner. It's a clutch shot, that's all. It's not like it sent the game to OT either, so I fail to see how Iguodala's shot counts.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #19
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Are you ****ing kidding me?

No.

Under the criteria I have read for a GW, I'm including it.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #20
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
No.

It was a clutch shot, but Denver ended up losing. lol
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #21
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
It's a game winning shot either way you look at it. The shot was for the win and it counts as a game winner also because it's 24 seconds or under. Allen just one upped him.

It's definitely a "clutch" shot regardless, but it should be also counted as a GW.
Wtf is this? I usually like youir post but this is retarded he went for the win but you have to WIN for it to count. LeBron would of had a shit load of game winners in his career Never have I heard of this definition for a game winner

IT WAS A CLUTCH SHOT NOT A GAME WINNER
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #22
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No.

Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #23
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Somebody must be on shrooms? Iggy a game winning shot where they didn't win, OK.

That's what's called a clutch shot. Why don't you just rename this the "2012-13 clutch shots thread", because that did not WIN the game.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #24
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
No.

cmon man that wasn't a game winner
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #25
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

With the negative feedback, I'll add a new section.

I don't know, I've seen clutch data record Iggy's shot as a GW, so I just followed it.

All these would be technically "clutch shots", anyways. So I'll just call it "Take the lead with 24 seconds or under shot".. . Little bit of a weird name, but it's 24 seconds or under.

Agreed here ?
Old 11-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Legends you're a nice guy and good poster. I don't think people are trying to be *****... but your title was very misleading is all. I'd change the description in OP like you said to fit it better.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
With the negative feedback, I'll add a new section.

I don't know, I've seen clutch data record Iggy's shot as a GW, so I just followed it.

All these would be technically "clutch shots", anyways. So I'll just call it "Take the lead with 24 seconds or under shot".. . Little bit of a weird name, but it's 24 seconds or under.

Agreed here ?
Yeah just rename it clutch shots instead of "game winning shots". Iggy's shot didn't win the game.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #28
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Legends you're a nice guy and good poster. I don't think people are trying to be *****... but your title was very misleading is all. I'd change the description in OP like you said to fit it better.

Yeah, I changed the OP and the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
Yeah just rename it clutch shots instead of "game winning shots". Iggy's shot didn't win the game.

Done.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #29
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Seconded.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #30
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

This is weird, it say Clutch Shots in the OP, but the title hasn't changed on the front page.

Is there any other way I have to go in the advanced mode to change it ? Can a mod help me out ?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: