Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-02-2012, 03:20 AM   #16
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Elbow Dunk and Hit head on Rim

Is your head okay?
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #17
PistonsFan#21
College star

PistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputationPistonsFan#21 has a terrific reputation

mad props. If you are really 6'1" and hitting head on rim you got atleast at 47 inch vert
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #18
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Youre style also improved. Nice.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #19
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

you jump so high i don't even envy you.

what i mean is i used to be a competitive high jumper, and when i see another guy jump an inch or two or three inches higher, i naturally get a little envious and motivated. they make me think about a bunch of "what if's?" like what if I had practiced more on that or worked out more on that, etc...

but you're way outta my league, dude. lol

no what if's. i never was close to what you got. your springs are
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #20
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
you jump so high i don't even envy you.

what i mean is i used to be a competitive high jumper, and when i see another guy jump an inch or two or three inches higher, i naturally get a little envious and motivated. they make me think about a bunch of "what if's?" like what if I had practiced more on that or worked out more on that, etc...

but you're way outta my league, dude. lol

no what if's. i never was close to what you got. your springs are
Well said. I feel the same exact way. I often feel a little competition brewing in me when I see someone matching my dunking skills or slightly exceeding them. But when someone's so far ahead of me like this, in Ron Burgondy's words, "I'm not even mad. That's amazing."
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #21
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mad hops there son
East_Stone_Ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #22
Soul Of Seun
Blah

Soul Of Seun has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Keef
Is your head okay?

lol fine. My arm though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Awesome, dude.

I saw you vlog too, crazy that you went from dunking for the first time when you were 21 to doing those dunks 2 years later. I dunked for the first time when I was 14 and I dunked at my best when I was 19-20 years old, you're pretty late in the curve, would be cool to know how you got in that insane shape!

By the way, elbow dunks are painful to watch when you know how much they hurt, do you try it often? Still remember how much it hurt when I tried it the first time, my arm was all red and my skin had scratch marks everywhere. Although I should say that I was only able to do it due being 6'7, you look pretty short but you got mad bounce.

Keep it up!

Do you know how to ball or are you focusing on dunks?

I tend to focus on dunks. I'm so far behind in general basketball skills, only played a year of organized ball at age 10, would inconsistently play pickup till age 16, I didn't even play at all from age 17-21.

And only not getting the elbow dunk fully hurts, like when I put in the forearm but don't hang, that stings like hell.

I go to the gym for like 2-3 hours practicing dunking and then working out full body, maybe 2-3 times a week.

I'm sure it helps that I live in Denver at an elevation 5200 feet.

And thanks for the support, folks. It keeps me motivated when I have every excuse not to workout (2 jobs, & school).
Soul Of Seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #23
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

wow.... that is a gift my friend...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: