Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default You guys really are the best (for real)

All "InsideHoops #1" stuff aside... you guys -- the InsideHoops community -- really are the best

We have an incredible group of people here. A unique mix of smart, witty, funny, entertaining characters that make up this legendary forum

All of you contribute something. In your own special way.

InsideHoops forever

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: You guys really are the best (for real)

Do you think that I contribute as well, Jeff?
Do you consider me as a good poster?

I love you.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last edited by LJJ : 11-01-2012 at 06:23 PM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Chief Keef
Decent playground baller

Chief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterChief Keef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Meh. I liked my thread better
Chief Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Do you think that I contribute as well, Jeff?
Do you consider me as a good poster?

I love you.
He basically said you leaving was stupid. Waht else could it be?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Jeff is one amazing mod! <3
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Jeff is one amazing mod! <3
ISH has no mods. Please...
Old 11-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

You sound like my wife who butters me up and then I find out she just dropped 5 hundo on new shoes and purses. In short, what's your angle? ;)
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #9
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love you mate...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #10
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

No he said ban bets is insane not him leaving was stupid, for someone that just called another poster out for having hard comprehending shit this post is kind of stupid.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
No he said ban bets is insane not him leaving was stupid, for someone that just called another poster out for having hard comprehending shit this post is kind of stupid.

yes because we are not joking. You are so butthurt. YOU SUCK NIKO! DONT IGNORE ME!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yes because we are not joking. You are so butthurt. YOU SUCK NIKO! DONT IGNORE ME!

Don't worry although you're kind of an moron you have some good posts in the NBA forum.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #13
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Don't worry although you're kind of an moron you have some good posts in the NBA forum.

i someday strive to be a full fledged moron...
Old 11-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #14
LamarOdom
Banned

Quote:
i someday strive to be a full fledged moron...

Someday? Mission accomplished.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Someday? Mission accomplished.

Why are you so angry? I won't argue with you, causing someone at a pc to be all aggravated is not my goal. Have a beer...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: