Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Dallas will beat Atlanta on Sunday Night - I personally guarantee it.

I don't always make guarantees in the sports world...

But when I do... I'm always right.

and Sunday night... I will be right again.

You'll See...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #2
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dallas will beat Atlanta on Sunday Night - I personally guarantee it.

I think the cowboys will win. Romo coming out firing.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dallas will beat Atlanta on Sunday Night - I personally guarantee it.

It's not impossible, Dallas runs hot and cold all the time and the difference between Dallas and the top teams in the NFC is not talent, nor their play level. It's stupidity and turnovers. Atlanta is not that much better, they just don't make 3 bad turnovers and 2 bad decisions every game.

That said i wouldn't mortgage the house on that if i were you.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good luck with that.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep...then we will lose to the fckin Browns...that's how we roll

FUN FACT ABOUT THE FALCONS: Every team they have played this year is currently under .500

They could be a bit overrated...hope Dallas can expose that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:17 AM   #6
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

FUN FACT ABOUT THE FALCONS: Every team they have played this year is currently under .500

Denver Broncos 4-3
try to do some more research next time. kthx
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Denver Broncos 4-3
try to do some more research next time. kthx
heard that shit on ESPN radio this morning...just now

guess everyone but Denver, which is still noteworthy
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Hope falcons can knock them out tho
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

But if the Falcons were 0-7 then five of those teams would be at .500 or above.The only ass team they have played is Kansas City.

Atlanta opponents combined records: 19-33 (.365%)

Dallas opponents combined records: 31-19 (.620%)

If Dallas was 7-0, three different teams that they have played would be over .500, they played the Giants twice so its four separate games. If Dallas was 0-7, five of their opponents would be over .500 and you have that double NYG to make it six again.

They are both 1-0 against their lone common opponent, Carolina.

Atlanta is 3-0 at home, Dallas is 2-2 on the road.

Atlanta PPG/PPGA at home: 26.6/23.0
Dallas PPG/PPGA on the road: 19.75/23.5

I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas won.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

The Cowboys have a history of playing well against top teams after everyone has just about given up on them.

I see them jumping out to a 10-14 point lead by halftime. I wish i was in Vegas right now.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #11
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObZ-zLTAr0
The Cowboys will give the Falcons their first loss.

Shango Video^ (I had to change the title)

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #12
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Heard on the radio the other day that the last three (or maybe it was four) time since 1990-something the Cowboys have played an undefeated team this late in the season, the Cowboys have won. Pretty sure they said something about that team (the one that lost to the Cowboys) going on to either be in the Super Bowl that year or winning the Super Bowl.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #13
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Heard on the radio the other day that the last three (or maybe it was four) time since 1990-something the Cowboys have played an undefeated team this late in the season, the Cowboys have won. Pretty sure they said something about that team (the one that lost to the Cowboys) going on to either be in the Super Bowl that year or winning the Super Bowl.
They beat the undefeated Saints a few years back and the Saints went on to the SB.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

let's be real, the falcons ain't winning the super bowl
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
christian1923
Y'all ni**** trippin

christian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong waychristian1923 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I don't see it, Dallas has to be devastated with their loss last week after being so close. I don't think they have the type of leadership in their lockeroom to bounce back from a loss like that.. I think their season is shot.. No Sean lee. No running backs. Weak coach and romo.. Against ATL..Not a good recipe 37-13 Atlanta.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: