Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
UltraThunderMan
I airball my layups

UltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default My thoughts on some voters

With the presidential election right around the corner, i have been seeing more and more things having to do with romney or obama. The primary purpose of this thread is to focus on obama. This is a man that has outright failed in nearly every positive area of his administration. He appears to be a moron of the highest order. Despite these facts, i have heard many alarming things from some people who plan on voting for him. Has the ignorance and apathy of the American citizen become so bad that THIS is what passes for leadership?

I hear my fellow Americans saying such nonsense as 'romney doesn't even believe in jesus!' or 'obama is so intelligent bc he can speak without messing up his words, that's real intelligence!' These folks should not even be allowed to vote. Good lord people. A man should not get a free pass just bc he appears to be the same color as you. I see two main problems with this election. Problem one is that BOTH of these idiots are going to be lacking as president. Problem two is that there are only two real choices for this office. The democrats and the republicans are now beyond saving. This gaggle of imbeciles are so ridiculously misinformed that they cannot even fix the problem of the federal debt. The time has come for some real and true change, and that change needs to be in the form of some other option than the traitors that got us here to begin with.

Well there's my rant and it's nothing to do with basketball. If there is a question, i guess it would be does everyone else see this lackadaisical attitude in voters around them?
UltraThunderMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My thoughts on some voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
With the presidential election right around the corner, i have been seeing more and more things having to do with romney or obama. The primary purpose of this thread is to focus on obama. This is a man that has outright failed in nearly every positive area of his administration. He appears to be a moron of the highest order. Despite these facts, i have heard many alarming things from some people who plan on voting for him. Has the ignorance and apathy of the American citizen become so bad that THIS is what passes for leadership?

I hear my fellow Americans saying such nonsense as 'romney doesn't even believe in jesus!' or 'obama is so intelligent bc he can speak without messing up his words, that's real intelligence!' These folks should not even be allowed to vote. Good lord people. A man should not get a free pass just bc he appears to be the same color as you. I see two main problems with this election. Problem one is that BOTH of these idiots are going to be lacking as president. Problem two is that there are only two real choices for this office. The democrats and the republicans are now beyond saving. This gaggle of imbeciles are so ridiculously misinformed that they cannot even fix the problem of the federal debt. The time has come for some real and true change, and that change needs to be in the form of some other option than the traitors that got us here to begin with.

Well there's my rant and it's nothing to do with basketball. If there is a question, i guess it would be does everyone else see this lackadaisical attitude in voters around them?

Moronic liberal mob has been called in.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #3
UltraThunderMan
I airball my layups

UltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUltraThunderMan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Moronic liberal mob has been called in.

Not lying though.
UltraThunderMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #4
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 11-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

How could you?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #7
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

Related to your post and this thread in general: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwXmz1KGoQ
Old 11-01-2012, 11:02 PM   #8
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan
These folks should not even be allowed to vote. Good lord people. A man should not get a free pass just bc he appears to be the same color as you.

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:02 PM   #9
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
How could you?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #10
Myth

Old 11-01-2012, 11:12 PM   #11
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

Old 11-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #13
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Old 11-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #15
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: