Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default how much debt do you have?

and for students out there how much do debt do you see yourself having by time you start paying them back?

I will have about 40k in debt from my college when i graduate this summer and probably will add to it a bit when I go to grad school so when I start working I forsee about 60k

I have medical and law school friends who are over 150k so I don't feel like I'm carrying excessive burden
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: how much debt do you have?

How would I find out? I wouldn't think I had much but I'd really like to know
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

When all is said and done 40k
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

more than 300k
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I'm doing engineering right now, as of now it's about 6-8k. When I'm done probably about 10-15k. Coop really helps with staying out of too much debt.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #7
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
and for students out there how much do debt do you see yourself having by time you start paying them back?

I will have about 40k in debt from my college when i graduate this summer and probably will add to it a bit when I go to grad school so when I start working I forsee about 60k

I have medical and law school friends who are over 150k so I don't feel like I'm carrying excessive burden

Only about 20k for grad school? how long do you plan on being in grad school OP?

and i got about 31k right now probably around 33k when i graduate/

Sidenote: The refs for this Steelers game are sh1ttier then the NBA refs i normally see. How the hell was that not a clear tuck rule?
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

About 25K from undergrad. My grad tuition is like 18K a semester or something so good luck only having 60K if you have to pay for it.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

$0

Thanks Mom and Dad
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
About 25K from undergrad. My grad tuition is like 18K a semester or something so good luck only having 60K if you have to pay for it.

are you still in school?
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Around 250k but that's all mortgage for my house. I had no schooling debts went to tafe instead of university here in Australia. I have some friends who still owe in the 40k range for uni and can't get any decent jobs let alone save up any money.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %

Cherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputationCherry Picker has a terrific reputation

20 k if I don't do a masters
Cherry Picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #13
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
Only about 20k for grad school? how long do you plan on being in grad school OP?

and i got about 31k right now probably around 33k when i graduate/

Sidenote: The refs for this Steelers game are sh1ttier then the NBA refs i normally see. How the hell was that not a clear tuck rule?

most phd programs will give u a tuition waiver and a small stipend. i only plan on spending 5k extra a year on dating/vacation/other splurges otherwise it's ramen daily for next 5 year or so

yea that was a bs call, glad the steelers pulled it out in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
are you still in school?

you are lawyer right? did u get a scholarship or u staring down some hefty numbers?

Last edited by heyhey : 11-04-2012 at 08:06 PM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #14
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

$37.5k, at least I picked a good major so I can pay it. Its bullshit that people with a college education cant get a job these days. This corrupt system needs to fall to the ground, cant wait till that bubble pops.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
AK47DR91

What I have to pay for spring semester. I have enough saved up for it, so I doubt I'll be in the hole.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: