Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool
Default On a scale of 1-10

how happy/surprised are miami fans with ray allen this yr

to be honest since hes my fav player I still watch him...im extremely surprised that hes putting the ball on the floor and has been successful at going off the dribble so far this yr...freakin last 2 yrs in boston ray dribbling usually resulted in a turnover
Boston C's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: On a scale of 1-10

I've been blown away. I was expecting a spot-up shooter who contributes nothing else. He's been incredible at everything - shooting, passing, handling the ball, even having active hands on defense and getting steals as well as diving on loose balls.

9/10
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

He met and exceeded expectations and fighting for the starting guard role.

I say he's doing very well.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 PM   #4
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Boston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat coolBoston C's is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteballa
I've been blown away. I was expecting a spot-up shooter who contributes nothing else. He's been incredible at everything - shooting, passing, handling the ball, even having active hands on defense and getting steals as well as diving on loose balls.

9/10

i know its ridiculous i can't believe it...he seems rejuvenated in miami and miami is actually letting him freelance on the court handling the ball...and hes been successful
Old 11-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #5
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not a Heat fan although I cheer for them because of LBJ and Chalmers, but I would say 10.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
Boston C's
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

He met and exceeded expectations and fighting for the starting guard role.

I say he's doing very well.

it would be great if he could start but he won't rio has been doing well at point but if ray gets around 30 minutes a game he should be satisfied...15/6/6 tonight in 28 minutes of action is impressive...his assists have been up early in the yr

btw your boy kobe looks like he can play at this level til hes 40 at this rate lol...also princeton offense needs to go just sayin...implement the triangle again would definitely be better
Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Guess the sun and golfing helps him a lot.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

10 thank you celtics
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

im impressed hes been able to integrate himself so seamlessly without interrupting the flow of the big 3.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #10
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
10 thank you celtics

this. i'm not too certain he'll keep this production going all year, but the scoring will be there.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #11
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I think if he can keep it up, the chance of miami repeating is big
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #12
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

10.. He should taken the starting position from Wade.. ATM he's clearly better than Wade..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: