Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #31
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which NBA players smoke the most weed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Rick
Charles Oakley once said 60% of NBA players smoke weed and a lot of them get blazed before games. That 60% actually sounds pretty low to me. I would say at least 75% smoke weed regularly (meaning anywere from a few times a month to all day, every day).

im not buying that they blazed before games
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #32
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Players who have almost certainly already done weed :

??? done weed??

Yo, Beasley, you going to practice today?

nah man, i think im just gonna go home and do some pot
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #33
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
im not buying that they blazed before games

i can definitely believe it. once you get past that whole, holy shit im soooo high phase that comes when you first start smoking, you eventually just get really relaxed and eases the nerves. something id imagine that would really help before playing an nba game. at least it has that effect for me in league games.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #34
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIUpl1b7ppU

albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #35
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #36
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Charles Oakley once said 60% of NBA players smoke weed and a lot of them get blazed before games. That 60% actually sounds pretty low to me. I would say at least 75% smoke weed regularly (meaning anywere from a few times a month to all day, every day).
only a weed smoker would think that "everybody" does it. the number could very well be correct, but to say that its the most probable is crazy
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #37
Brick Rick
Banned

Brick Rick has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
only a weed smoker would think that "everybody" does it. the number could very well be correct, but to say that its the most probable is crazy

No I don't think everybody does it, even though I smoke every day. For example if we're talking about the NHL and I had to pull a number out of my ass I'd say maybe 25-30% of NHL players smoke weed. But come on man, the NBA where it's 80% young, black bruddas? 60-75% are "on" weed easily.

btw, in the last 3 years there hasn't been a time where I didn't smoke up before playing hoops. It makes me more focused and the game is way more fun on weed. Yeah I'm that guy but it's how I really feel.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #38
kmartshopper
Believe

kmartshopper has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by zass
always gets me
kmartshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #39
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You know B Easy burns down.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:57 PM   #40
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
No I don't think everybody does it, even though I smoke every day. For example if we're talking about the NHL and I had to pull a number out of my ass I'd say maybe 25-30% of NHL players smoke weed. But come on man, the NBA where it's 80% young, black bruddas? 60-75% are "on" weed easily.

btw, in the last 3 years there hasn't been a time where I didn't smoke up before playing hoops. It makes me more focused and the game is way more fun on weed. Yeah I'm that guy but it's how I really feel.

I used to tell myself that weed made me better at basketball, but then I stopped smoking and after a few weeks my lungs cleared up, my mental clarity improved, and I gained a step or two. I am wayyyy better while not smoking. Now I am smoking that banana kush again and I am way worse.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #41
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

very true, didn't realize how much fun and easier ball is when i've been puffin pre game
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #42
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
Believe it or not when I was younger it made me feel more focused too and my game felt so much more fluent. I don't know.....it could have just been in my head though.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #43
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone on the Nuggets now
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #44
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

^
**** I always get high before I have to cram for a test. By far the best strategy I have tried.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: