Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #31
Thechosen1
Good High School Starter

Thechosen1 has not been impressing people
Default Re: Is Blake Griffin Really that good?

blake needs to work with david west so he can turn into that for chris paul.....thats the player blake should turn into
Thechosen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #32
kmartshopper
Believe

kmartshopper has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
He was ready to trade him last night.
this guy
kmartshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #33
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosen1
blake needs to work with david west so he can turn into that for chris paul.....thats the player blake should turn into
If he learned how to shoot like David West, I bet CP3 wouldn't ignore him in the 4th quarter anymore.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #34
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

His game would improve if he could hit free throws.
Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #35
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blake needs to develop his post game, and improves his mid range jumper. Griffin just came back after his injury, but he also struggled in the playoffs againts a 36 yrs.old Tim Duncan.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #36
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

He tried to foolishly take people off the dribble way too much for my liking for a PF.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #37
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Clips should try and trade him for LMA or Smith or something. With their current line up they should be trying to enter win now mode.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #38
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

No. He's athletic but not skilled
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Blake's game is actually more refined. His D, jumper and free throws are much improved. Mentally he seems to have become as weak as his teammate DJ and Kwame Brown. First time something doesn't go his way he folds. Worst part is he looks scared out there right now like he doesn't want the ball and when he gets ot he passes it.

As for CP3 he has still failed to utilize Griffin the way Baron did. He holds the ball 20 seconds and kicks to shooters. Can't give Griffin the ball with 4 seconds and expect him to create and finish. I'd do a CP3 for Rondo swap purely because I think Rondo would grt Griffin going every game and give him more confidence in turn. Clippers offense is at it's best going through Griffin. Taking tons of 3's and CP3 playing hero ball in 4th isn't sustainable.

Overall though I am very disappointed in Griffin mainly for how passive and soft he's becoming.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:28 PM   #40
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've been saying it the whole time while hes been getting love over Aldridge and Bosh while hes been in the league. There is no way in hell I'd take him over those two players. He gets all the hype and media accolades, but hes not as good as those two.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #41
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Blake's game is actually more refined. His D, jumper and free throws are much improved. Mentally he seems to have become as weak as his teammate DJ and Kwame Brown. First time something doesn't go his way he folds. Worst part is he looks scared out there right now like he doesn't want the ball and when he gets ot he passes it.

As for CP3 he has still failed to utilize Griffin the way Baron did. He holds the ball 20 seconds and kicks to shooters. Can't give Griffin the ball with 4 seconds and expect him to create and finish. I'd do a CP3 for Rondo swap purely because I think Rondo would grt Griffin going every game and give him more confidence in turn. Clippers offense is at it's best going through Griffin. Taking tons of 3's and CP3 playing hero ball in 4th isn't sustainable.

Overall though I am very disappointed in Griffin mainly for how passive and soft he's becoming.
Blake just doesn't seem comfortable he never seems to actually be in rhythm his situations is very similar to Wades. If your not in rhythm if your not getting the proper touches your going to lose your focus your attitude is going to change.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:42 PM   #42
kmartshopper
Believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

yea man I agree with all that except rondo for paul. last thing clippers need is another guy that can't shoot all that well.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #43
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartshopper
yea man I agree with all that except rondo for paul. last thing clippers need is another guy that can't shoot all that well.
Baron Davis couldn't shoot he worked a lot better with Blake
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #44
notatop29pg
High School JV MVP

notatop29pg has no real reputation yet.

Personally i think he is just another dumb uber athlete.

However... develop a mid range J and its game over for the league imo. There isnt a pg in the league that is going to "improve" Blake Griffin, he needs to take it on himself. Layoff the benchpress and start working on the jumper, 2 seasons and it hasnt changed, no excuses for that.

whats Rondo going to do? Its not nba 2k13 so his passes arent going to increase blakes shots in rhythm success rate by 20%.
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #45
kmartshopper
Believe

true, clips did suck tho, but it was good for griffin
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: