Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-30-2007, 07:45 AM   #16
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My Godd

Post of the year by SupermanOnSteroids.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:45 AM   #17
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My Godd

good luck bro, women are evil.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #18
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

ur in highschoool?, MOVE DA HELL ON THEN, take it as a blessing.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #19
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My

yeah man, I know its tough. I had a friend/roommate who went through pretty much the same **** when his girl left him (the cutting, the suicidal tendencies, anti-depressants). It was hard, on both of us, and he wallowed in it for a long time. But you've gotta realize that this girl clearly doesnt have the emotional maturity to handle the relationship you see you both having. It sounds like she was enjoying the company and you were falling in love. Youve gotta move on and the sooner you do the better off you'll be for it. Don't let anyone else dominate your feelings and emotions, cause in the end thats all you have. That is you to the core, and you cant let this women push you into feeling like a pile of ****. I hope you come out of it man.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:39 AM   #20
The_Masterplan
Banned

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My

Focus on your life. You are only in high school. Take this time to focus on getting a good education and getting into a good college. Trust me, once you start doing well on your grades than you will be in a MUCH better mood. Also do you have any friends to talk to? Talk to them. Hang out with them. BTW dont cut your wrists, ok? That is really bad and seriously I dont understand how anybody could do that. Girl problems shouldnt be the end of your life. Think about it, you would rather try and end your life over a girl rather than ending your life by something natural when your in your late 70s knowing you have led a good life and knowing you have led your kids well.

And BTW JSub dont say this is the best country in the world because it really isnt.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #21
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
jsub, karma's a *****. next time some bad **** happens to you, you'll know it was because you kicked some depressed kid when he was down on ISH.

i dont know if this is supposed to be funny or serious but nobody gets bad karma for posting on ISH.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #22
JSub
Decent college freshman

I meant this is the best country ECONOMICALLY to live in.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #23
Sharas
Great college starter

ehhhh, don't know what to say...we mostly tend to love our ideas of someone and not the actual person. meet some new girls, people tend to have heartbreaks mostly because they don't really have a choice. after you meet few new interesting girls you'll start to feel better and realize your one isn't as unique as you thought. also do other good things there are in life - hang with your friends, play bball, learn some new useful skill, try to improve your grades...

and very important, don't listen to frustrated dudes who can't get anything right about/with women. like "they're all *****es", or "they're all cheats", "they're all only after money" and such ramblings. women are no more evil or good than PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

Last edited by Sharas : 01-30-2007 at 03:20 PM.
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #24
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
1. i got sent to therapy.. because i cut myself after we broke up.. and said alot of things that i didnt mean to alot of people

Quote:
2. i was just not happy with life.. and even though people will flame me alive because ' i fell for a girl'.. whatever.. i dont have parents that love me, and i am on my own...

Quote:
3. i loved that girl.. and it sucked real bad.. and i had nobody to look to.. so i checked myself into therapy..

I'm sorry to hear that. I know you've heard this alot, but cutting yourself doesn't do any good. You probably did it to numb the pain of not having her and having your wrists hurt will take your mind off of her. This is not healthy man.

You're a young guy who was confused by his heart. You were vulnerable when you let this girl enter your heart because you probably never had anybody treat you this way or care for you this way.

You said you never had parents who cared for you. This girl probably cared for you. She probably gave you a feeling of completion and satisfaction that you never experienced before.

She knew all this. Girls like someone who they can change. They like personal projects. When they were younger, they were dressing up Barbies and the like; now they're trying to change guys for the better. That's why you see all these fine women date bad boys and dudes with so much going on because they want to feel a part of something.

Maybe she got bored with this certain type of project, but the important thing was that she was interested at one point.

You gotta find out what about you she was interested in the first place, and build on that to find more girls. I know you probably only want this girl, and she might come around, but when she does, you'll be a better person who is successful in life and has all the confidence in the world.

She probably thinks that you can't change or better yourself without her. You should better yourself for yourself but also use that notion as motivation as a way to better yourself. Work out more, go to school. Show people who doubted you that you're not the same person they once knew and that you know have a purpose in life.

The best revenge you can avenge on people is personal success when everybody thought that you were down and out and couldn't amount to anything. Find something you're good at. Go to college or a trade school and perfect your skills.

You're still young. You were taken down to the police station because of her. Stop now before you have a record with the police. You getting sent to the police station should've been a sign for you to stop and that you're going too far.

I know it's hard, but it's time to move on. You have so much potential. If this girl saw potential in you at one point, then build on that to find more girls. You can do it man.

Everybody's been through stuff, everybody. You're not the only one. I could tell you my stories, but I don't usually share my personal life on here.

Good luck man. I hope this helps you and remember, you are not alone.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:02 PM   #25
craigthomasb
College star

you should realy take my way with "girls", pick one that you have no chance, annoy the **** out of her till she comes round to your side, wait for her to dump her boyfriend, things start to pick up, and i realise i dont like her anymore, she wonders why, **** gets confusing, on off, on off, then i move on to the next
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:05 PM   #26
ElKuKuy
Decent playground baller

IBLEEDGREEN43,

I went through something similar back in high school.So I feel your pain.One of my good homies handed me a CD to help me get through it.The CD he handed me changed things for the better.It made me look at the whole situation from a different perspective.

But anyways,here's a couple songs from that CD.

This song described everything I was feeling.
How Will I laugh Tomorrow When I Cant Even Smile Today

ALONE

GOOD LUCK And ENJOY.

Last edited by ElKuKuy : 01-31-2007 at 03:10 PM.
ElKuKuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #27
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

The best advice I can give you is find a past time and remember that everything happens for a reason, only you can make a positive out of this.

Have a good night out with the boys, get your **** sucked, knowm saying?

Mack on some hot brauds. Get good grades. There's not a better feeling than getting good marks in school and still being able to get your mack game on.

Join a basketball league. Just get active.

I got dumped once too, we all have. I didn't feel the pain you're going through right now but I can't say I wasn't sad. I just got out, played some pick up bball and made some new friends from it. I also went to a few parties and had a good time. By the time you know it, I was myself again.

Last edited by GoRapz : 01-31-2007 at 03:44 PM.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 PM   #28
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

been through it...get over it as fast as you can... she is not the one...get your swagger back and stop acting like a psycho...
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:09 AM   #29
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

thank you very much for your advice.. hangin out with good friends, and listening to music really relives of me of pain..

i guess a rumor started in this thread that i am still in high school.. naw.. i go to a technical college about 45 minutes away from where my ex lives.. yet i still live in the town where she goes to high school.. i pretty much am the most known kid in town, and everybody knows me.. so i can try to avoid seeing her.. definitly avoid talking to her.. just thought that she was different, i guess.

shes goin after a buncha morons the town south of me, anyway.. that have done work for me, as far as weed and alchohol.. they are little freshman kids.. she is running out there trying to find a new boyfriend, and it makes me sick to my stomach.. cuz nobody treated her the way i did, and she knows it..

oh well

thanks for the advice

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 02-01-2007 at 02:12 AM.
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:59 PM   #30
JSub
Decent college freshman

Tool.

Nobody's treated her the way you did? That's probably b/c you're lacking in the bulge. Cut the emo crap
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: