Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Tool.

Nobody's treated her the way you did? That's probably b/c you're lacking in the bulge. Cut the emo crap
your just an unpleasant person arent you. I feel sorry for you and hope you build your own self-esteem somehow.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:07 PM   #32
Laamoon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My Godd

Moving on can seem like lifetimes away, but trust me, you will. It hurts so bad, I know, but you can pull through this.
Laamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #33
The_Masterplan
Banned

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My Godd

bump
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:37 AM   #34
artificial
:-P

Default Re: OT- Remember My Relationship Problems From November.. Updated Status... Ohhh My

i got through the same sh*t recently. and it sucks. i got dumped a couple of months back, and i still can't get fully over it. maybe i will when i find another girl. or maybe i won't.

i was in a very fortunate situation. just coincidence, but i had a few weeks alone before she dumped me. and for some unknown reason i used that time to look back at my life and see how i was wasting it ("a revelation"), and that there were things i actually wanted to do. and i concluded i loved her, and wanted to carry on with her.

she kind of had the same thoughts, except her conclusion was that she rather find her path on herself. yeah, that demolished me. but i had found out that there were things i wanted to do, so i didn't had those suicidall thoughts that i usually had, and sure would've had in that situation (i used to have lots of that stuff in my head until very lately).

it still hurts as hell. other posters who told you to hang out with friends and get your grades well are right, that makes you ease the pain somehow -though that won't heal the wounds-. as stated, most people have got over this, and as hard as it is this won't finish me.

not today nor tomorrow, but i'll get over this. not as if i believe that, more like i want to believe that. i still think about her every f*cking morning, but i try to focus on my present, on each step i take everyday, on where my steps are leading me to. that's hard enough to keep me busy.

*note> this is the kind of stuff i don't usually share in a message board, but i'm a little drunk at the moment, so what the hell...

Last edited by artificial : 03-22-2007 at 01:39 AM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:21 AM   #35
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

he has pre-existing mental problems it doesn't take a pyschologist to figure that out. he was depressed unhappy with his life before this girl then met her latched onto her and used her like a person uses a drug to feel happy then when thats gone you're left with just yourself a normal person still has the ability to move on they feel sad but they move on. an abnormal or depressed mind crumbles under normal mental stress he was confined for sucidial attempts. i really hope you tell your pyschologist all this so your medication can be adjusted you need it trust me..like really bad or you might need to be confined again . just to be real with you on that front. then as far as "what she is thinking" here is the simple real answer to that. you're crazy she likes you but you're crazy you have imbalances obviously she is afraid of what you will do to her or yourself if you dated again you'de just be pushed back down farther if it didn't work out she doesn't want to enable you to be like that again, basically she knows she will trigger things in you and cares for your well being so its better you don't date. i don't recommend you date anyone to be quite honest you need to get yourself right before you can be with another person. thats just my honest adult opinion that is beyond "damn that ***** burned your ass"
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:15 AM   #36
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

stay up homey.

Girl problems SUCK... for real, U'll bounce back tho man. Just remember that u havent been put on this earth for that girl, dont let her ruin your life. I know its hard, cuz I can tell u deeply love her, or loved her. Your better off without her man, staying with her would have made u happy at 1st... but it woulda fuked u over in the long run.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:04 PM   #37
Jabes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
he has pre-existing mental problems it doesn't take a pyschologist to figure that out. he was depressed unhappy with his life before this girl then met her latched onto her and used her like a person uses a drug to feel happy then when thats gone you're left with just yourself a normal person still has the ability to move on they feel sad but they move on. an abnormal or depressed mind crumbles under normal mental stress he was confined for sucidial attempts. i really hope you tell your pyschologist all this so your medication can be adjusted you need it trust me..like really bad or you might need to be confined again . just to be real with you on that front. then as far as "what she is thinking" here is the simple real answer to that. you're crazy she likes you but you're crazy you have imbalances obviously she is afraid of what you will do to her or yourself if you dated again you'de just be pushed back down farther if it didn't work out she doesn't want to enable you to be like that again, basically she knows she will trigger things in you and cares for your well being so its better you don't date. i don't recommend you date anyone to be quite honest you need to get yourself right before you can be with another person. thats just my honest adult opinion that is beyond "damn that ***** burned your ass"
One word, "punctuation," look it up. And it never hurts to separate distinct points into things called "paragraphs."

Anyway, how could you possibly presume to know what this girl's thoughts are, or even diagnose his condition just from a few posts on a message board? He needs to speak to a professional psychologist/psychiatrist.
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: