Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #1
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Alex Jones goes bat sh*t crazy on Piers Morgan

Jones vs Morgan on gun control...

Crazy man alert!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/creator-o...-our-firearms/

Then he fears for his life afterwards...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alex-...by-crackheads/

Dude is seriously deranged
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Alex Jones goes bat sh*t crazy on Piers Morgan

I heard this on Howard Stern this morning. Absolutely hilarious... And insane. I especially enjoyed the portion where Jones slipped seamlessly into a hilarious English accent in an attempt to mock Piers.

Surely, having a guy like this running around ranting about the 2nd Amendment is not good for the cause.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's always been nuts. The man is all over the map, has been for years
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Some of Jones' greatest hits...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/the-p...tiest-moments/
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

He has a point in some respect... He just totally failed to make it in a sane manner.

Alex Jones isnt a total liar, but he is way too hyperbolic an over dramatic about his views. People gotta be really careful when listening to that guy
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
He has a point in some respect... He just totally failed to make it in a sane manner.

Alex Jones isnt a total liar, but he is way too hyperbolic an over dramatic about his views. People gotta be really careful when listening to that guy

He did make several points but his yelling did nothing to promote his cause and probably hurt the cause by making pro-gun supporters look like lunatics.. Piers didn't favor any better as he seemed stunned and he looked like he was going to cry but I'm guessing he allowed Jones to act like that on purpose- to make gun owners look like nuts.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #7
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

the road to success in American media is too easy.....just spew crazy, incoherent theories and watch the $$$ flow in. Do guys like Rush, Beck, Jones, etc. really believe the things they say or did they realize there was so much $$$ in giving Americans all the crazy they crave???
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That bit at 02:10

I love Alex Jones. Dude is crazy.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #9
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually agree with his general stance. I'm surprised how many people think our government has our best interest in mind. The same government that has sent tens of thousands of lower-class soldiers to die in the middle east for the profit of the elite.

Obviously this guy is passionate, and needs to take a chill pill, but he's right. Placing any type of faith in this government would be a huge mistake. I'm not a "gun guy", I've never even been hunting, but I'm not surrendering my right to own weapons, because I don't trust the government has my best intentions in mind, nor do I think they can adequately protect me against my fellow citizens.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #10
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
the road to success in American media is too easy.....just spew crazy, incoherent theories and watch the $$$ flow in. Do guys like Rush, Beck, Jones, etc. really believe the things they say or did they realize there was so much $$$ in giving Americans all the crazy they crave???

Hell no they don't. Those guys are brilliant they know that this the type of **** that americans eat up like ****ing american pie
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I actually agree with his general stance. I'm surprised how many people think our government has our best interest in mind. The same government that has sent tens of thousands of lower-class soldiers to die in the middle east for the profit of the elite.

Obviously this guy is passionate, and needs to take a chill pill, but he's right. Placing any type of faith in this government would be a huge mistake. I'm not a "gun guy", I've never even been hunting, but I'm not surrendering my right to own weapons, because I don't trust the government has my best intentions in mind, nor do I think they can adequately protect me against my fellow citizens.

I do not have faith in humanity....
we are killing the planet so the same elites can enjoy an inflated lifestyle. Heck the far majority of us in the developed world benefit from the suffering and death of people in the 3rd world and we could not care less.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

So much unintentional comedy here. Alex Jones mocking Piers Morgans accent near the end was one of the highlights for me.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

that was priceless. Anyhow, Jones may provide some sensible points but lettuce be cereal... his rant on CNN isn't a good look for the pro-gun community...he's potentially hurting his own cause...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #14
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I heard this on Howard Stern this morning. Absolutely hilarious... And insane. I especially enjoyed the portion where Jones slipped seamlessly into a hilarious English accent in an attempt to mock Piers.

Surely, having a guy like this running around ranting about the 2nd Amendment is not good for the cause.
Love hearing robins laugh
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #15
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

bud
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: