Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default If you had to take a shot in the dark and guess, what year do you think you'll die?

Straight-forward question. Simply guess.

This would make me 86. I just hope at my wake/funeral, all my RL e-gaz pay their respects, and not walk up to the coffin, unzip and twinkle on my dead bald head.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: If you had to take a shot in the dark and guess, what year do you think you'll die?

Some time in the next 10 years
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If you had to take a shot in the dark and guess, what year do you think you'll die?

Stuckey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't want to die
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to try to stay alive for 50 more years...I think there is a legit chance humans will have figured out a way to stop the aging process around that time

it is a long shot, but not out of the question...you never know

I'd like to live 1,000 years if I could...probably not much longer that that though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fo'?
The way things is goin I dunno
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have to try to stay alive for 50 more years...I think there is a legit chance humans will have figured out a way to stop the aging process around that time

it is a long shot, but not out of the question...you never know

I'd like to live 1,000 years if I could...probably not much longer that that though

How are you gonna avoid being killed, you gotta think a car crash or something will eventually take you out.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
tpols
7-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
How are you gonna avoid being killed, you gotta think a car crash or something will eventually take you out.
Car crashes probably won't exist in fifty years. They're already working on the technology to make cars drive themselves perfect tly
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has not been impressing people

in my mid 50s.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

This.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #11
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I'm twenty-three now, but will I live to see twenty-fo'?
The way things is goin I dunno

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the year 3030
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:40 AM   #13
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
the year 3030

"yo it's ______, I want ya'll to meet Deltron zero, and Automator"

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:42 AM   #14
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2000 B.C.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:39 AM   #15
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

It'll never happen. People can't live forever, the world would end. Resources, over population it can just never happen. If they ever do find a way for it to happen only select people will get it and the rest of us will never know because it would send the world into a panic.

Could you imagine if there was no end? It'd change everything
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: