Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default The next 12 months...WOW guys, excitement!

Assassin's Creed III
Black Ops II
Hitman: Absolution
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us
God of War: Ascension
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance
Dead Space 3
BioShock Infinite
Blacklist (Splinter Cell)
Agent
Halo 4
Gear of War: Judgement
Injustic: Gods Among Us
Watch Dogs
GTA V

Has there ever been as many amazing titles released in a span of 12 months time?

MY TOP FIVE

1) GTA V
2) The Last Of Us
3) Watch Dogs
4) God of War: Ascension
5) Blacklist

Hitman, Injustice and Dead Space 3 get honorable mention.
Not the biggest fan of AC, Halo, MGS or Gears but I know those are blockbuster titles for the millions of loyal fans out there. I think The Last Guardian and Tomb Raider could be something special too.

Biggest news for me though, Naughty Dog is running a contest right now and the winner gets to be in the next Uncharted game. So that means we'll see more of Nate, Sully & friends.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The next 12 months...WOW guys, excitement!

Don't forget about Splinter Cell ... it's goin to be released for Ps3 too.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #3
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My bank balance is going to take a hit.

Most of the games I've been planning to get have actually came out already, but I'm definitely getting BO-II, Halo 4, GTA V, and tempted to try Hitman as I've never properly played any Hitman game before.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #4
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

None of them is even worth my time trying.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakkreth
None of them is even worth my time trying.

Srsly? What kind of gamer you are then?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #6
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For the next 12 months my top 5 is
1)GTA V
2)AC3
3)PES 2014 (brand new fox engine)
4)Watch dogs
5)MGS or BIOSHOCK .

Im crazy exited.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Srsly? What kind of gamer you are then?

Competetive one, who sticks to a game for a long time, currently playing sc2, getting some cash from tournaments from time to time, but don't even have enough time to paly that as i have a job and attending uni.

I will try PES maybe tho, as it's quite fun to paly some sports games with friends.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's a few things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months. Ni no Kuni looks interesting, and I might get animal crossing for the 3ds. I want to get persona 4 Golden, although I haven't decided if I'll get a Vita yet. There's also that Doublefine Adventure game I put money into on kickstarter, I forgot about that.

There's also a number of announcements I'm hoping to hear about. The guys that left infinity ward and started up Respawn have yet to announce their game, I'm hoping to hear something by E3. I'd also expect sony and microsoft to make some announcements regarding hardware within the next twelve months. Persona 5 has been in development for a while too, It'd be cool to hear more about it. Then there's been some rumors that Valve is working on some sort of space sim game, it'll be interesting to see if there's any truth to it.

http://games.on.net/2012/10/rumour-v...-of-barathrum/

Last edited by Kungfro : 10-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Are all those guranteed to come out next year?

My top picks would be

1. GTA5
2. Bioshock Infinite

3. COD Black Ops 2
4. ACIII

Bout it for that list. ACIII I'm not getting on release day. I'll wait til price drops. I waited months before I got AC Revelations for $10. I doubt I wait that long but xmas sales could see the price be around $40. The top 2 are my must have most highly anticipated games in a long time. I cant remember the last time I waited for a video game so hype.

Bioshock I got into real late during my achievement whore craze and it blew my mind away. I played that game over more than once. If I had it I'd play it one more time all the way through. Bioshock 2 didnt have that mind blown feel but it was still an awesome game that had a new add on Minervas Den which was good imo. Also the introduction to multiplayer had me playing it for quite awhile. So I'm really pumped for Bioshock Infinite the videos of it I've seen the graphics are amazing.

GTA 5 goes without saying. GTA 4 was the only reason I got xbox 360. It is the game of all games. I pray it has some form of cops n crooks multiplayer. I really hope multiplayer isnt weak. I'm expecting this game to be 11 out of 10.

The other titles you guys can have at it. Not interested as much. Never got into Halo or Gears of war. Hate alien, sci fi games really.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Last Guardian is the game I'm looking forward to the most, but I'm not sure it will come out in the next 12 months.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll be buying:

Assassins Creed III
Last of Us
Tomb Raider
GTA V
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #12
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna buy the available ones on Black Friday
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

honestly it feels like a down year for gaming to me.Theres really only 3 games i want and thats Halo 4,Aliens colonial marines and south park stick of truth.

edit-havent decided about injustice gods among us
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
Nanners
Good college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

such a lack of new IP these days. all of the talent is focused on cranking out sequels.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #15
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

So pumped for Assassin's Creed 3. Kind of looking forward to Halo 4 too I guess. Will probably wait for a price drop on that one.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: