Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation
Default Re: MWP to come in with the second unit as the 2.

Holy hell this is gonna be hysterical. Give Metta the green light to shoot please.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #17
josh99
Local High School Star

josh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputationjosh99 has a terrific reputation

I don't see why people go on about their offense so much its their defence that they need to fix not their offense
josh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #18
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh99
I don't see why people go on about their offense so much its their defence that they need to fix not their offense
Tell that to Mike Brown.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Back in Brown
They call me Clown
I coach the Lakers
I'm glad Buss keeps me 'round
Yes, they let me loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging around

I keep looking at the sky
and I see Dwighy fly
Both teams played hard
just ask that other guy
The mind's eye
Tells my why
Playin' Steve Blake each and every damn time

Cuz I'm Brown
Yes, Im Brown
Well, I'm Brown
Yes, I'm a Clown
Well, I'm Brown the Clow-own
Brown the Clow-own
Yes I'm Brown the Clown
And I'm back in Brown!

Back in the days
of Kobe and Shaq
I was number one with a camera,
Yeah a powerpack
Yes I was talking shop
with coach Pop
Coaching LaBran and pretending I was a top
Coach, like Bruce Boch'
Or Phil Jack

Cuz I'm Back
And I'm Brown
Yes I'm back
And I'm Brown
Well, I'm Brown
Don't call me Clown
Yes I'm back in brown!
Well I'm back in Brown!

Last edited by RRR3 : 11-07-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #20
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
thats the idea...he shoots 40% from the field. get him better looks than 4th option spot up shooting. read the article...brown talks about playing jamison at the 3. u gonna see a heavy does of mwp on the block causing hell for another team's sg. he's a good passer & playmaker

Naw. He doesn't really turn the ball over anytime he's making an offensive move. You're spitting nonsense there. He's effective cuz of his strength...hard for a defender to get the ball iwithout fouling him.

brown is seeing the bigger picture...getting his rotations in order...putting a better 5 out on the court for the whole game. good for him learning from what didnt work last year... he ran pau or bynum out there with barnes mcbob blake & murph. it didn't work. mwp can do more offensively than any of those players...its what theyve been missing since odom left.

Lmao. You're going to be so mad in two weeks, it'll be almost as comical as Romney not writing a concession speech because of the "guaranteed win."
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #21
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Lmao. You're going to be so mad in two weeks, it'll be almost as comical as Romney not writing a concession speech because of the "guaranteed win."
Waves did you like my "Mike Clown" song?
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #22
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
thats the idea...he shoots 40% from the field. get him better looks than 4th option spot up shooting. read the article...brown talks about playing jamison at the 3. u gonna see a heavy does of mwp on the block causing hell for another team's sg. he's a good passer & playmaker

Naw. He doesn't really turn the ball over anytime he's making an offensive move. You're spitting nonsense there. He's effective cuz of his strength...hard for a defender to get the ball iwithout fouling him.

brown is seeing the bigger picture...getting his rotations in order...putting a better 5 out on the court for the whole game. good for him learning from what didnt work last year... he ran pau or bynum out there with barnes mcbob blake & murph. it didn't work. mwp can do more offensively than any of those players...its what theyve been missing since odom left.

Tonight against the Jazz:

Quote:
Metta World Peace: 3-12 FG

BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: