Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: GOP Butthurt Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Yeah, that's why Obama is up by 2.6 million in the popular vote, right Donny-boy?
O will prolly go over 3 million...so much for Romney winning the popular vote
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101

LOL. One of my favorite quotes from Anchorman.

Also is that the same Shelley from the youtube video? That woman's going to be in jail soon. I really love the narcissism how pissed she is people won't share her videos or Facebook posts.

Other than the Druge Report, I wonder who she follows.

EDIT: She's drinking Butterscotch Schnapps during this rant.

EDIT: 12 minutes in she turns on Sarah Palin

EDIT: Yeah, it's the same Shelley. She mentions her name in youtube clip.

EDIT: She's going through all the stages of grieving. She just came to the acceptance that Obama is not going to be impeached over Benghazi.

EDIT: She's a big Breitbart and Glenn Beck fan.

Last edited by KevinNYC : 11-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:40 PM   #18
AK47DR91

We should just divide this country into 2: Blue states(Northeast, Pacific and some Midwest states) and Red states(The South and other redneck backwater areas). All the Republicans living in the blue states should move down south; vice versa.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

George W Bush lost the popular vote in his election against Gore, but I don't remember hearing such a fuss about that. Obama is going to handily win the popular vote this election anyway. Popular votes are always very close since the country is always divided down the middle it seems between red and blue. Luckily the blue states have more people in them. It was funny seeing Obama win handily in major cities and get beat down in rural counties. Just reinforced my opinion of who makes up the majority of the Republican voter base, hicks.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #20
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
This is a scary, NSFW language, butthurt video of epic proportions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw

"I offer my opinion...I don't CARE if you like it or not. ***Thank you for all the VIEWS you Ron Paul loving douchebags!!! The views, unlike YOU, will REMAIN on my channel forever. Ha. Ha. Ha.*** Thanks a bunch, Paulqaeda.

I allowed over 180 of your worthless comments. If there'd been more than 3 of you that anything worthwhile to say, I probably wouldn't have disabled the comments. You've got to be the most un-educated, simple-minded fools in this country. YOU are WHY we are IN the situation we're in. Your problem is that YOU can't recognize that fact. YOU and your families will pay the price. You now know what will befall them. Whether you seek to help them or not is up to you. How good of a person do you think you are?"
I can just imagine her as an ugly fat obnoxious white trash chick, prolly hasn't gotten fvcked in years

She's angrier than Michael Savage and way funnier, she should have her own show
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #21
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
- Rove pissed at Fox
- Fox blaming Romney for being to moderate
- Unskewed Dean Chambers blaming Rasmussen
- Rush blaming Christie
- Jackson blaming Christians
- Some even blaming God for Hurricane Sandy

that can't be serious
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I can just imagine her as an ugly fat obnoxious white trash chick, prolly hasn't gotten fvcked in years

She's angrier than Michael Savage and way funnier, she should have her own show

She's got a lot of twists and turns to her. She's very anti-birther.
"He's not a Muslim either, if anything he's Muslim-friendly......he never went to the 4th of July parades that we did.....he never did the painted turtle races at the local celebration."
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #23
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I can't stop crying. America died.

Wouldn't it have died 4 years ago? Everything is exactly the same as yesterday.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #24
Godzuki
NBA All-star

Godzuki has decent reputation

i swear if Democrats lost they'd be a lot less vindictive and probably congratulatory towards the winner accepting their defeat more graciously, since they're less fanatically partisan. its the same with a lot of the politicians. people here keep acting like both sides are the same way but its just not true. even during debates so many Republicans will never admit if a Republican gets pwnd and spin it, but when Obama got schooled by Romney many Democrats were willing to own up to that fact.

to me its just typical of them to keep fighting and denying they lost, and endlessly fight Democrats and their agendas. even after losing the Presidential election they're still trying to fight the idea they lost. its the same with many of the politicians that opposed anything and everything Obama tried to do in his 1st term. Democrats tried working with Republicans, especially Obama giving in to a lot of their demands to get their votes that the far left criticized him for, but you just won't see that with the right. i wish people would stop pretending they're the same
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Kinda long, but this lady is so pissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqt...ature=youtu.be
It was posted earlier in the thread.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It was posted earlier in the thread.

sorry about that
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #27
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan

Fvck you, Repugs!!
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #28
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i swear if Democrats lost they'd be a lot less vindictive and probably congratulatory towards the winner accepting their defeat more graciously, since they're less fanatically partisan.
I might have hated Bush for what he did in office, but while he's the president he deserves people's respect.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #29
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I feel this guys pain......if only he would move to Germany. There is absolutely no chance he could find Germany on a map.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #30
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

I feel this guys pain......if only he would move to Germany. There is absolutely no chance he could find Germany on a map.
LOL. I'm pretty sure displaying swastikas openly in Germany is illegal.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: