Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Is Texas the best state in the US to live in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
dallas, houston, austin, and san antonio (our 4 largest cities) all voted democratic. the hispanic population is exploding here and we all know they are leaning democratic. again, texas will be a battleground state eventually.

This is true, it will be the end of the republican party (in its current form at least), as a party with a legitimate chance at the presidency.

MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #32
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love it here. My whole family has moved to Colorado but I don't think I'm ever going to leave.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I love it here. My whole family has moved to Colorado but I don't think I'm ever going to leave.

we might not agree on Jerry, but we do agree on this
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #34
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just moved to texas from nj on Wednesday. 2 words; taco trucks.

2 more words; strip clubs.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:41 PM   #35
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
just moved to texas from nj on Wednesday. 2 words; taco trucks.

2 more words; strip clubs.
Where in Texas?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #36
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
dallas, houston, austin, and san antonio (our 4 largest cities) all voted democratic. the hispanic population is exploding here and we all know they are leaning democratic. again, texas will be a battleground state eventually.
That's not a good thing
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #37
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love living in Florida, but if i ever left, Texas would be on my list of places to go. I've ever been, but it has a lot of large cities, and beaches. Seems like the economy is good, too. Can't beat that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #38
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=280683
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #39
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Big Deal, in California we have In & Out.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #40
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Where in Texas?

based on his 2 more words I'd say DFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Big Deal, in California we have In & Out.

super overrated and we have it now.

I dont get why people flip out over animal style when all I see is a friggin soggy burger with thousand island dressing instead of ketchup and mustard.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:24 AM   #41
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Almost moved to San Antonio because Texas seems to have a ton going for it. Two big big problems for me though.

1. Heat. I can't stand the heat and get extremely irritable from it. I love rain.

2. You guys got gnarly mosquito and bug problems in some areas and I don't want to have to deal with that sh**. Here in So Cal I'll get an occasional fly or small spider in the house, that's it.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:30 AM   #42
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Fuck Texas

especially Houston
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #43
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's Big Spring/Midland area like?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #44
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
What's Big Spring/Midland area like?
Born and raised in Midland. I only pass through Big Spring traveling to or from Midland to or from the Dallas area.

Its nothing like a big city area like Dallas or Houston. Its not a place you'd go on vacation or even close. Someone that went to Midland or Big Spring on vacation definitely has family there. Midlands a great place to raise a family, though, and I wouldn't rather have been raised elsewhere.

I thought this was funny though I'm not sure why death is there
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #45
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
Fuck Texas

especially Houston
Hey man we took yo bitch ass displaced ass and gave you shelter. Show some respect you interloper
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: