Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers: Is it a simple question of "clicking" or are they done with Mike Brown?

Among the suckage of a team they've been this season, Ive come to question their play as of late.....well...okay a few games into the actual season..

Does this team look like they want to play for Mike Brown?

There were some rumblings coming from his OWN players LAST season....

Rumors of other coaches interested in taking on the Lakers ALREADY so early into the season.

Is Mike Brown on the hot seat or is this a collective imaginary scenario here?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Derivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lakers: Is it a simple question of "clicking" or are they done with Mike Brown?

yea blame on mike brown for kobe shooting 3/10 and having 6 turnovers in the first 3 quarters

dont blame the coach when your superstar and leader is failing to deliver
Derivative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers: Is it a simple question of "clicking" or are they done with Mike Brown?

He is truely on the hot seat...
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

It's probably a combination of both..
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #5
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derivative
yea blame on mike brown for kobe shooting 3/10 and having 6 turnovers in the first 3 quarters

dont blame the coach when your superstar and leader is failing to deliver

Bro have you seen their games? They look awful.

He is STILL playing with the rotation (last season players complained about this fact)

He cant seem to get them to function offensively. This is ALSO an issue they had last season.

There are just glaring things going on with the coaching that suggest to me that perhaps the LA front office may be taking a little bit of a closer look at their decision to hire this man.

This isnt on any player, this is a collective blunder at the moment, and the team does NOT look motivated to play the style in which Brown is trying to bring.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #7
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Back in Brown
They call me Clown
I coach the Lakers
I'm glad Buss keeps me 'round
Yes, they let me loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging around

I keep looking at the sky
and I see Dwighy fly
Both teams played hard
just ask that other guy
The mind's eye
Tells my why
Playin' Steve Blake each and every damn time

Cuz I'm Brown
Yes, Im Brown
Well, I'm Brown
Yes, I'm a Clown
Well, I'm Brown the Clow-own
Brown the Clow-own
Yes I'm Brown the Clown
And I'm back in Brown!

Back in the days
of Kobe and Shaq
I was number one with a camera,
Yeah a powerpack
Yes I was talking shop
with coach Pop
Coaching LaBran and pretending I was a top
Coach, like Bruce Boch'
Or Phil Jack

Cuz I'm Back
And I'm Brown
Yes I'm back
And I'm Brown
Well, I'm Brown
Don't call me Clown
Yes I'm back in brown!
Well I'm back in Brown!
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #8
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Bro have you seen their games? They look awful.

He is STILL playing with the rotation (last season players complained about this fact)

He cant seem to get them to function offensively. This is ALSO an issue they had last season.

There are just glaring things going on with the coaching that suggest to me that perhaps the LA front office may be taking a little bit of a closer look at their decision to hire this man.

This isnt on any player, this is a collective blunder at the moment, and the team does NOT look motivated to play the style in which Brown is trying to bring.

derivative is a prime example of an a-hole, he is just a kobe hater, he knows its not on kobe, hes just playing his stupid role. dont waste your time with him.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #9
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

I think a simple question would be...are the players giving up on their coach?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #10
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I think a simple question would be...are the players giving up on their coach?

It's a fair question. They are banged up but I would expect to see more fight in them trying not to go 1 and 4. I think they don't believe in Mike Brown and with good reason. He'll be fired by the allstar break. Sooner is better than later.
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
It's a fair question. They are banged up but I would expect to see more fight in them trying not to go 1 and 4. I think they don't believe in Mike Brown and with good reason. He'll be fired by the allstar break. Sooner is better than later.

Im worried how deep in the hole this team will get by then. They look extremely bad.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Im worried how deep in the hole this team will get by then. They look extremely bad.

Too much talent on this team even without Nash for them to lose like this. They are confused on offense, they aren't contesting shots on defense, mad turnovers and they look disinterested. Getting beaten handily by bad teams. If that won't get you fired as a coach I don't know what will. What are they, 1 for their last 11 games overall? No excuses.
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:36 PM   #13
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has not been impressing people

Did anyone catch that look that Kobe gave Mike Brown? Uh oh, it don't look good for Brown.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #14
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

There's really no excuse for any team with Kobe, Dwight and Pau in the line up to not beat some of the teams they've played. Even with a terrible coach there's no excuse. They need to have a long sit down and work out what their doing otherwise they could end up have the biggest choke season ever.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
Did anyone catch that look that Kobe gave Mike Brown? Uh oh, it don't look good for Brown.

I did not. Turned it off after awhile.

Does anyone have a gif or is there a video of it anywhere?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: