Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #16
jjayfive
High School Varsity 6th Man

jjayfive has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Lakers: Is it a simple question of "clicking" or are they done with Mike Brown?

I think the team doesn't believe in Mike Brown.. A good coach can always get a team to play with urgency. This team does not play hard.
jjayfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #17
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Lakers: Is it a simple question of "clicking" or are they done with Mike Brown?

If Mike Brown gets fired, the Lakers will be stuck with Eddie Jordan for the rest of the season, if that's how things work in the NBA. Who isn't really that much better as a head coach.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #18
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I did not. Turned it off after awhile.

Does anyone have a gif or is there a video of it anywhere?

It was the "I'm going to rape your family members" look.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:53 PM   #19
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak

Hmmm, if so...then we're possibly seeing the beginning (or obvious outward) sign of players toward Brown.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #20
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Hmmm, if so...then we're possibly seeing the beginning (or obvious outward) sign of players toward Brown.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1324692075. :p
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #21
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c

Is that the look he gave Brown? Wow.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #22
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak

He called it "The Colorado" look.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #23
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c

kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #24
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

VegasLakerFan has an OK reputation so far

The Lakers PG rotaion of Blake and Morris were outscored by over 20. I believe they were outscored by Williams alone.
He used MWP as a backup 2.
Both Duhon and Meeks did not play. WHY?
No set rotation. No adjustments.
I think Mike Brown has lost this team.
I hope he is removed as soon as possible.
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:03 AM   #25
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

They must have heard Lakers are interested in Sloan or D'Antoni so it's tanking mode until that happens.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #26
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjayfive
I think the team doesn't believe in Mike Brown.. A good coach can always get a team to play with urgency. This team does not play hard.

Would you play hard too if Mike Brown was your coach? I know this is old but Kobe's look right here says what he thinks about Mike Brown's coaching:

swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:37 AM   #27
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
Would you play hard too if Mike Brown was your coach? I know this is old but Kobe's look right here says what he thinks about Mike Brown's coaching:

Tru Dat
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:46 AM   #28
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

they have tuned him out...and teams are getting younger while lakers are fcuking getting older....

In regular season they will run them out of the gym but come playoffs they will have advantage
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #29
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Affirmative Action can be a double-edged sword.
fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:25 AM   #30
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

they need 'em bumpgate, and then a close door, players only meeting
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: