Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #106
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 23 pages of info on GTA V

If I recall correctly, they did say GTA V will be bigger than SA, RDR, and IV combined, but they took into account not just straight square footage, but also enterable buildings and whatnot. I'm curious as to how many places will be open for folks to walk in and interact with. For instance, if we can walk into a hotel, will it just be nice interior graphics, or will we be able to walk to room, ring the bell at the counter, press the elevator button, knock magazines off the table, etc.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:52 PM   #107
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2012/11/1...jpg-5a7ec9.jpg
http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2012/11/1...jpg-5a7ec8.jpg

More Screens
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #108
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

New Trailer - http://www.ign.com/xbox-360

I see a HYDRA!!!!

AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #109
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 11-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #110
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

So frikkin cool!
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #111
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Old 11-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #112
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need gameplay screw this footage.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:02 PM   #113
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I need gameplay screw this footage.

Rockstar doesn't give a fuck what you need.

In other news, I'm still cleaning the mess off of my keyboard from watching that trailer.
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #114
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
Rockstar doesn't give a fuck what you need.

In other news, I'm still cleaning the mess off of my keyboard from watching that trailer.

You're getting off on animation? Come on bruh. I dont give a damn about this crap. Show me actual gameplay footage.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #115
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

I think that trailer was rendered by the in-game engine. But yeah I'd like to see some gameplay footage. Or maybe not because it's still a while from release, don't want to get too hyped for it lol.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #117
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Still gonna be the game of the year, but I really hate that they took out property buying. Idk why, but I LOVED that.

I hope it's more San Andreas like than GTA 4 like. I love them both, but SA>>>>> without a doubt in my mind
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #118
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
Still gonna be the game of the year, but I really hate that they took out property buying. Idk why, but I LOVED that.
They seem pretty confident about being able to have a lot of other things to save and buy, so I'll withhold judgment for now.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:32 PM   #119
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

After watching the trailers and reading all of the articles, this has potential to be the greatest game ever created. The size of the game, along everything you can just seems unreal. It looks like the Xbox version will have to be multiple discs.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #120
mateoboz
Swish...

mateoboz has no real reputation yet.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...-v-screenshots

Have you guys seen the new screen shots Rockstar released yesterday? This looks so amazing!

I see no one posted the Christmas screen shots they released in this thread, so here those are too for people who haven't seen them.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ays-enjoy.html

It's been a while since I was so excited for a game! The map is supposed to be bigger than San Andreas, GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption COMBINED with room to spare! Unbelievable...
mateoboz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: