Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Net Fans, are you jealous?

Avery Johnson is a coward.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so, niko... no opinion on the reply?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #18
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Only Niko can make a thread like this. Still a doosh
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #19
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

Well first of all, Avery Johnson is a way better coach than Mike Brown, its not like the Nets can blame everything on him while not on the players. Second, the Nets did not start something like 1-12 including pre-season, the record is not good but far beyond unacceptable. At the very last, we aint really expected to win a title as early as this season.
The Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

niko...?
Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #21
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Lakers owner was recently saying how it was too early and had some nice things tosay about Brown. Next day he was fired. doesnt that sound fishy? I definitely think Kobe had something to do with it. Of course, who are you gonna side with the 1 win coach or the 5 time champion?

It is way too early in the season. The Nets aren't gonna fire him any time soon.
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
we just talked about this in the nets subforum. for someone who recently said they want to be a nets mod, um... where were you?

in any case, i'm not crazy about avery as the nets coach, but i'm not sure how much he can really get out of this group. pretty much every rotation player is a poor defender with the exception of crash. i think you'd need a clever X's and O's to make up for that kind of thing, but i'm not sure that was ever avery's strong suit.

more and more i think zach lowe nailed what the biggest problem of all is. in other words, the weakly-defending hump might be a stopgap player that's not really seen as a long-term part of the team, but one long-term, maxed-out, semi-franchise player a big key to everything that happens on the floor:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ts-title-hopes

specific examples with pics / video:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...defense-so-far

I post in the nets forum if i see news because there aren't so many net fans to post (the better ones don't have enough time) but i don't check there and i won't reply there because i don't think it's my place unless it;s very general (like "how do you get to barclays center and where do we eat in the neighborhood") . Since i'm a Knicks fan.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:00 AM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To me Avery is almost like the D'Antoni conundrum where you are in a situation where the coach does not deserve to be fired. HOWEVER i don't see the situation improving. The Nets will improve because their talent is such that it almost dictates it should be so. But I don't think in any way Avery is the person to move forward with this team. I've said a few times, generally their effort is very uneven. Even when they sucked, they should have had decent effort more than they did. He's not getting good defensive effort, and his offenses aren't very creative. So it's just killing time...

The Lakers did the right thing, but in a very wrong and stupid way. it was clear Brown was not the choice, he shouldn't have started the season. Firing him 5 games in creates even more chaos. But ultimately he needed to go.

I think ultimately Avery needs to go too.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I post in the nets forum if i see news because there aren't so many net fans to post (the better ones don't have enough time) but i don't check there and i won't reply there because i don't think it's my place unless it;s very general (like "how do you get to barclays center and where do we eat in the neighborhood") . Since i'm a Knicks fan.
very little of that made any sense to me, especially since the season has started and topics have shifted to issues of play... especially since i noticed that you recently asked jeff to make you a nets mod.

you come across as a weird mixture of decent poster / troll, honestly.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #25
keepinitreal
Great young streetballer

keepinitreal has decent reputationkeepinitreal has decent reputation

I really like him on the Nets; I don't have to hear his voice as an analyst.
keepinitreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:47 AM   #26
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skep
Knicks are still a first round playoff team at best.

I predict theyll lose the 4-5 seeded matchup against the Sixers or ATL

you got the knicks a four or five seed in the weak east?kill yoself...they at least a three seed.......u really think it 3 or four teams in the east better than the knicks?lol........orlando isnt the same anymore....pacers missing granger......bulls missing drose....celtics.....well i need to see more from them but i do think the celtics will make the playoffs.who u got in the east better than the knicks so far????im dying to know..........bucks?......wizards?bobcats?hawks?ne ts?sixers?pistons????cavs?????????????????oh i know who u got....the RAPTORS!LOL LMAO

get yo dumb ass outta here and learn summin bout basketball.and no im not a knicks fan but damn some people can be so ignorant
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:49 AM   #27
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurple
you're just mad lin left

knicks aint goin no where

your mad the nuggets won't win jack sh*t lol i'll take that melo for gallinari, chandler and mozgov trade all year you don't have a shooter besides the inconsistent gallinari.. fuc* out of here you like Javal with Faried? you guys have real good low post scoring
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #28
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

@kurple blow on a tissue you b*tch I know you mad we got Melo. Tell me that trade didn't backfire on you. Iguodala is a real game changer... Philly fans were praying he left. Who does that leave you with? Ty Lawson? LOL good luck with your "future" and thanks for melo again...
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #29
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You've basically been reduced to a troll in the soccer forum. Do you ever post anything that adds value?
the kate upton thread
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #30
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
The Lakers owner was recently saying how it was too early and had some nice things tosay about Brown. Next day he was fired. doesnt that sound fishy? I definitely think Kobe had something to do with it.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: